Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2012, 07:37 PM   #1
ALMinVA
Mouseketeer

Talking Kids Night Out?

ok so DH and I are attending Party of the Senses and we reserved space at the Neverland Club for DS5 and DD11, however, DD11 is not happy because they have been to Neverland before and she feels she has outgrown it. We are considering using KNO to allow the kids to be in the suite and DD can read her book and play on her iPad and ds can have the sitter play games with him.
Anyone experience KNO and have any experiences they can share with me?
Thanks!
ALMinVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:55 PM   #2
Princess on the Run
Sprinkling Pixie Dust!!!

I did this year in February and she was fantastic!!! I had Nancy (don't know her last name though) and she showed up with some games, crafts and Disney DVDs. She was great and we didn't have a single worry about their safety and well-being while we were out. I liked that option better than dropping them off at the center because they could go to bed on time and not be up all night and crabby the next day. It was totally affordable too. I was expecting highway robbery since you're essentially a captive audience, but the price was very reasonable. They have a 4 hr min and a $10 transportation fee. They request you leave them one room key in case they need to leave the room for an emergency or something.

I highly recommend them!!!

Princess on the Run is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:11 PM   #3
ALMinVA
Mouseketeer

Kno?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess on the Run View Post
I did this year in February and she was fantastic!!! I had Nancy (don't know her last name though) and she showed up with some games, crafts and Disney DVDs. She was great and we didn't have a single worry about their safety and well-being while we were out. I liked that option better than dropping them off at the center because they could go to bed on time and not be up all night and crabby the next day. It was totally affordable too. I was expecting highway robbery since you're essentially a captive audience, but the price was very reasonable. They have a 4 hr min and a $10 transportation fee. They request you leave them one room key in case they need to leave the room for an emergency or something.

I highly recommend them!!!
Thank you! This is nice to hear. We are staying at AoA for DS's 5th Birthday and I thought maybe the sitter could walk them around the resort and check out the decor of the resort. I am really thinking this is the way we will go; I hope some others will weigh in here. Was she young? I am hoping for someone around 20-30ish.

[/url]
ALMinVA is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: