Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2012, 12:07 PM   #24
brockash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygal2007 View Post
We haven't been to DW since 2009. We moved to WA state right after our last trip. Well I don't fly. Thank heavens my husband's job hasn't required us to fly. The last time I was flew was the day before 9 11. Anyway. My husband is going to Korea for a year and I was thinking about going to DW when he comes home on leave next year. He is in the Army. I wanted to drive. From here to FL. Take 2 weeks to do Disney and other things. The trip down will be 2 days or more.

Would you do it? Our kids are 9 and 13 and I think they would be more then fine in the car for that long. I really want to go. So bad that it kinda depresses me when I think about how far we are. SOOO am I nuts!
Would I do it? Heck no, I'm not a big fan of small car trips, no way would I ever want to do a cross-country car trip. Is flying really out of the question???? I mean, you used to fly, you're DH is going to be flying, you know it's statistically safer to fly than to drive, so do you really say there is no way you'd get on a plane? I mean if not, and it's the only way to get to Disney, I guess I would, but it really is only because of my love for Disney, and I really think that's such a far and long way to drive, but you're doing it not me. Good luck!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: