Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2012, 07:42 PM   #1
arwood82
DIS Veteran

Free Disneyworld Kindle Book

Not sure if this has been posted, but kindle Amazon has Walt Disney World Swimming Pools 2012 for free. I just downloaded it on my kindle fire. Just thought I would share for anybody that might be interested.
Old 09-19-2012, 06:18 AM   #2
Marionnette
Wishing On A Star
I stop in the middle and make others step over me while pretending not to understand English

Quote:
Originally Posted by arwood82 View Post
Not sure if this has been posted, but kindle Amazon has Walt Disney World Swimming Pools 2012 for free. I just downloaded it on my kindle fire. Just thought I would share for anybody that might be interested.
It's $1.99 this morning. Give us a review and let us know if it's worth it.

Marionnette is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-19-2012, 12:26 PM   #3
arwood82
DIS Veteran

I have not even had a chance to really look at it yet. I figured since it was free I would try it out. As soon as I really look it over I will let everybody know how it is. Hopefully I can sit down with it tomorrow afternoon.
Old 09-19-2012, 12:31 PM   #4
Disneefun
DIS Veteran

Given that you can't pool hop and try all the resort pools, I'd think it would be of limited value.

All you need to do is google for pics of the pool at the resort you want to stay at and you'll know all you need to know. Plus, most of the major guidebooks have very good descriptions of the pool offerings at the resorts plus tons of other info. For free it might be a fun read (it's only 74 pages), but you can find all you need to know for free through other channels.
Disneefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 05:43 PM   #5
Dizzytime
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by arwood82 View Post

Maybe I saw your post too late, but it's showing $1.99 for me now, also.

I want to thank you for posting, arwood82. I aways appreciate the opportunity to see something like this for free, and whether resort changing, resort shopping, resort hopping...whatever. If I missed out on this book for free or not, it's nice that people like you take the time to post these opportunities and ideas. My take is if you don't like the book, delete it. Right?

Last edited by Dizzytime; 09-19-2012 at 05:51 PM.
Dizzytime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:04 PM   #6
Belle0101
New Rule:
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OP. That way when someone does the delete of nevermind edit we know what was there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzytime View Post
Maybe I saw your post too late, but it's showing $1.99 for me now, also.

I want to thank you for posting, arwood82. I aways appreciate the opportunity to see something like this for free, and whether resort changing, resort shopping, resort hopping...whatever. If I missed out on this book for free or not, it's nice that people like you take the time to post these opportunities and ideas. My take is if you don't like the book, delete it. Right?

At the risk of sounding like a copycat ... same here!
Belle0101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: