Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 01:43 PM   #871
RedfromNL
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofynut41 View Post
I give up
http://www.distickers.com/ticker/main.php

try one more time

go here: http://www.distickers.com/ticker/main.php
, make the choices for background/slider/text etc.

you then get to choose from 4 different codes.

pick the second one. (pseudohtml)

paste this into your profile under edit signature.

That worked for me at least....
Old 09-19-2012, 02:39 PM   #872
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by R2-JD View Post
Good morning! Luvgoldens DH here. Sorry we didn't post last night, got in late from our first MNSSHP (loved it!!!).

As Kook confirmed above, yes WCC has removed the lunch skillet from the menu. I just went down to the restaurant to ask and talked to a CM. She kept telling me to fill in a comment card.

Here is a pic of the lunch menu:

I will take a better pic of the menu when our camera is done recharging.

JD
Thanks muchly, JD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy2012 View Post
I don't really wanna read this entire thread so forgive me if it has been asked....
Is the Milkshake & smoothies still included? I like the idea of fish. But I wish there was still a salad.
I don't remember them ever being included with the skillet. Perhaps you're thinking of the Dining Plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathymford View Post
We just checked out of VWL. Bittersweet; glad the trip isn't over, but this really is a lovely resort. DBF says that SO FAR it's his favorite to photograph. Now on to BWV!!
See you over on the BWI thread

Quote:
I give up
This is what you were trying to post:
[FONT="Arhttp://distickers.com/ticker/tickers/0nxvei2h814pc6t1.pngial Black"][/FONT]

Remove this: [FONT="Ar and add [IMG] in its place. Then remove this: ial Black"][/FONT] and add [/IMG] in its place and you'll get your ticker which you can right click on to copy the image address and paste into your signature:

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-19-2012, 02:58 PM   #873
happy2012
♫ ♪There's a great big beautiful tomorrow Shinin' at the end of ev'ry day♫ ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
Thanks muchly, JD!

I don't remember them ever being included with the skillet. Perhaps you're thinking of the Dining Plan?

See you over on the BWI thread

This is what you were trying to post:
[FONT="Arhttp://distickers.com/ticker/tickers/0nxvei2h814pc6t1.pngial Black"][/FONT]

Remove this: [FONT="Ar and add [IMG] in its place. Then remove this: ial Black"][/FONT] and add [/IMG] in its place and you'll get your ticker which you can right click on to copy the image address and paste into your signature:

Thanks so much! Yep I was thinking DDP.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:38 PM   #874
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy2012 View Post
Thanks so much! Yep I was thinking DDP.
No problem! BTW, the milk shakes are still all-you-can-eat, but they're very thick. I always ask for mine w/o whipped cream so I can be sure to consume more of the ice cream
Old 09-19-2012, 03:45 PM   #875
goofynut41
Disney Veteran

TEST

Visiting Wilderness Lodge

1988 offsite, 1994 SOG, 1998 SOG, 2001 SOG, 2003 CS, 2005 SOG, 2006 SOG, 2007 SOG, 2009 JULY POR, 2009 DEC WL, 2010 AKL, 2011 SOG, 2013 SOG

Old 09-19-2012, 03:46 PM   #876
pepe of ohio
DIS Veteran

Location: Hubbard, Ohio, northeast Ohio 7 miles from Pa. border

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK
No problem! BTW, the milk shakes are still all-you-can-eat, but they're very thick. I always ask for mine w/o whipped cream so I can be sure to consume more of the ice cream
Last time we were there, all I had was the milkshake.... 3 of them and a roadie to go! Best deal going if you!re a shake fan!

DIS Dads Club Member
Old 09-19-2012, 03:47 PM   #877
goofynut41
Disney Veteran

Quote:
TEST
YYEEAAHH!!!!!!!!

Visiting Wilderness Lodge

1988 offsite, 1994 SOG, 1998 SOG, 2001 SOG, 2003 CS, 2005 SOG, 2006 SOG, 2007 SOG, 2009 JULY POR, 2009 DEC WL, 2010 AKL, 2011 SOG, 2013 SOG

Old 09-19-2012, 03:52 PM   #878
WDWKOOK

Quote:
TEST
Looks like someone's going to WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe of ohio View Post
Last time we were there, all I had was the milkshake.... 3 of them and a roadie to go! Best deal going if you!re a shake fan!
Which flavors? One of each? Did you know they'll serve 'em at breakfast
Old 09-19-2012, 05:05 PM   #879
4disneygenerations
Mouseketeer

I have a question about the bounce back offers. We had a wonderful time at the WL at the end of August. We were upgraded from a woods view to a water view and it was beautiful. We were on the 5th floor of the south wing in a new room. We just loved it there. I never did see any bounce back offer left in our room I know several of you WL lovers were there at the same time, was there a bounce back offer given?

I know it is soon to talk about next year but we were talking about next year on our way back to the airport

If no bounce back offer existed, do you think there will be a FD offer next year at the end of August?
Old 09-19-2012, 05:12 PM   #880
Minnie&Nana
Dreams do come true!
Pretty darn charming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4disneygenerations View Post
I have a question about the bounce back offers. We had a wonderful time at the WL at the end of August. We were upgraded from a woods view to a water view and it was beautiful. We were on the 5th floor of the south wing in a new room. We just loved it there. I never did see any bounce back offer left in our room I know several of you WL lovers were there at the same time, was there a bounce back offer given?

I know it is soon to talk about next year but we were talking about next year on our way back to the airport

If no bounce back offer existed, do you think there will be a FD offer next year at the end of August?
There was definitely a Free dining BB offer the end of August - my friend booked for next August. It might be worth calling the BB number asap and letting them know you were there and would have booked if the flyer had been in your room - have your reservation number handy, so they can verify you were there. This happened to another friend of mine last year and they did allow her to book - she was very nice and when the CM could not help she asked to speak with guest services and they did make the FD BB reservation for her. Good luck!

(p.s. Great upgrade!!)

Old 09-19-2012, 05:15 PM   #881
4disneygenerations
Mouseketeer

Thank you. Is there a separate number for the bounce back or do I just call Disney reservations?
Old 09-19-2012, 06:10 PM   #882
Alice28
DIS Veteran
I'm Doombah Frickin Butt, nice to meet you!

Anyone know of any pics anywhere of the Yosemite Suite since the re-hab of the rooms?

Gonna be there in 23 days!
Old 09-19-2012, 07:05 PM   #883
Minnie&Nana
Dreams do come true!
Pretty darn charming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4disneygenerations View Post
Thank you. Is there a separate number for the bounce back or do I just call Disney reservations?
It is a number for BB, usually an extension called from the room phone - but quite sure my friend called resort reservations and spoke with guest service.

Good luck!

Old 09-19-2012, 07:19 PM   #884
4disneygenerations
Mouseketeer

Thanks anyway Minnie&Nana, but reseravtions told me that not all rooms get the bounce back offer so they could not honor my request Well all I can do now is hope for an offer for next August. We'll see.
Old 09-19-2012, 08:29 PM   #885
GrandCalifornian
Can't Wait To Go Back

We had a bounce back offer in our room but there wasn't one in my parents' room that was connecting and booked at the same time. I do think they sometimes just don't end up setting down a flyer.
Our bounce back was for free dining on Magic Your Way packages that include theme park tickets for stays most nights 8/18-9/26/13. My wife called while we were waiting for a bus back from Epcot. We booked a 10 night WL stay with the hope that we can make it happen, and knowing that we can modify it and keep the free dining as long as we paid the deposit before we checked out.
For those of you still there who didn't get a flyer, the number to call was Ext. 8844 or 407-939-1923 and it said to ask for code H8B.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: