Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2012, 11:30 AM   #11
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingact21 View Post
I hae to say, I was really excited to log in this morning and see an update from you, Queen! I love reading your TRs.

Aren't you just the sweetest....I love your's too!!
FoW does sound really interesting, and that eagle was gorgeous. It's something I've been meaning to see.
You'll have to do it next time, I know we can't wait to see it again!
I can't believe KS had that long of a wait, maybe the rinos were being stubborn even while you waited for a vehicle.
It was beyond brutal...I felt like we wasted so much of our time at that park on something we've done so many other times with no wait at all!

Glad your lunch was yummy and escaping the heat for a bit is always a wonderful thing.

I can't wait to go back again!
(If the rumors are true about FoTLK, I think I'll spend a day in mourning. How can they take away the best show in WDW?)
We'll mourn together....there will be some serious crying in our house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnbu40 View Post
Sounds like a fun morning at the AK but a 2 hour wait?!

I've heard the rumors about FOTLK ending too. I guess because of Avatar Land coming? So I'm making sure we catch it next week just in case it really does end.

I love Shan's Toms! So cute! I'm sure Caitlin will need to buy another pair during our trip too
I was trying so hard not to be irritated but it didn't work! I felt like we wasted our whole morning there!

Please think of me when you're there, I'll be with you in spirit!

Aren't they adorable! She does not regret her decision to buy two pairs...not that we ever thought she would right? I can't wait to see Caitlin's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmalade View Post
I love Yak and Yeti, your lunch looks delicious.

I have yet to do Flight of Wonder, I guess I'll have to start planning another trip just so I can experience this.
Me too! It has become one of our favourites and I really can't emphasize enough how great Khan was....exceptional!

Isn't it great how there is always a reason to go back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHTeacher View Post
Great update! I've always enjoyed FoW show, and I'm chuckling just a little at the thought of you and Shanleigh tricking Jeff into the show next visit!

Had Yak 'n' Yeti counter service, but never the table service restaurant. Looks yummy!

It's hard not to sing aloud during FOTLK!
Hee Hee, we're a wee bit on the evil side....and I will defnitely capture that experience on video so I can share it with all of you!

It was so yummy! It will be on our list for next trip!

Glad I'm not the only one that sings there

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDisneyMom View Post
another great update!! I have never been to Festival of The Lion King...I know!! Can't wait to read more!!
WHAT???? Oh my goodness, I am having heart palpitations...you must see it next trip! I think you would love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekypoppins View Post
OMG I love love love them ,they are so cute with the cherry blossoms!!!!
I felt so bad that you've been waiting to see them! Glad you love them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam33 View Post
Yay!
Hey girl! So...what are we gonna do about this lock out??
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post

Hahahahaha I need one of these!
My friend Darcy is quite a hoot!! LOL
I, too, was thrilled to see an update. Sorry things have been so crazy busy. Sometimes that happens!
It sure does, but I have to say it's becoming much more manageable right now!
Loved the update. What a great morning in AK. You got some lovely pictures. I can't believe your wait for the Safari was almost 2 hours. That is CRAZY! So glad you met a nice couple to talk with and pass the time.
It was a bummer! We didn't get to do a few things we would have liked to but hey, that's why we keep going back right!
I am so glad you liked Flights of Wonder. That show would probably be too much for Jeff. He would be flipping out. If he ever wanted to do an immersion (or whatever its called) to get over his bird phobia, that would be the place.

Yum - the shrimp lo mien looks super yummy!
You're right....but we're gonna torture him anyways! My nieces can't wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar1967 View Post
Hi Queen! I too have been neglectful! Being back into the swing of things at work after 2 months off is always tough. But........I HAVE A TICKER!!!!! My husband and I are doing Disney for the first time without kids and are expecting a much different vacation at the world. We will be dining at Yak and Yeti which we love and for the first time - Kona and Ohana! Cannot wait. that on top of Food and Wine.....
So a quick question for you. When we were there last there was talk of strictly enforcing the return times on the fastpasses to the times that are on the ticket. Is that happening now? That will determine some of our park time I am thinking.
This trip is very much needed as we had no away time this summer, our Bombers are bombing and my beloved Jets are sidelined along with the rest of the NHL. But we have our Goldeyes to rep the city thank goodness.
Hey there friend! I can't even speak of the Bombers right now, still crying over the lock out and the GOLDEYES ROCK!!!!

How exciting for you...please tell me there will be a TR when you return!

I see Geodoc answered this and yes I can confirm they follow those times to a T!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodoc View Post
Yay for the Goldeyes!! Bringing the Win back to "Winner"peg.....we had the chance to see a few games this summer and they played great ball! Sadly I think it will be a long winter with no NHL.....sigh
And FYI yes they are enforcing the FastPass times now.....it's all in prep for Disney's new FastPass system.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Let me guess...a post at 1:00am...you must have been on evenings???

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: