Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2012, 02:21 PM   #1
jillybeene71
Geaux Saints...Can you feel the Brees?

Harmony Barber Shop

Anyone know how much is a first haircut there...we have a reservation and I was just curious as Im trying to budget for it??

July '07 Universal/Hard Rock Nov '07 Royal Pacific New Years '08 All Star Music (Magic Music Days) July '08 Royal Pacific Oct '08 PO Riverside New Years '09 All Star Movies July '09 Pop Century New Years '10 Pop Century July '10 PO Riverside/Royal Pacific November '10 Pop Century July '11 Pop Century Nov '11 All Star Movies Nov '12 Pop Century July '13 AoA/Pop CenturyNov/Dec '13 ASMovies/Pop Century
jillybeene71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:29 PM   #2
munchkinsmomma24
Mouseketeer

I believe it's $18, and that includes a set of mouse ears
munchkinsmomma24 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-17-2012, 08:17 PM   #3
lucifie
DIS Veteran

I believe I read it was $18. I'm trying to hold off on DD's first haircut so we can have it done there. I think a regular haircut is $15
Old 09-17-2012, 08:51 PM   #4
dsneprincess
DIS Veteran

$18 for 1st haircut with mouse ears (did in Feb)
$15 for any other (did in august)

Have fun. The barber shop is a great fun experience!!
dsneprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 08:51 PM   #5
ksuskin
Magicbeliever

Do you need a reservation there?
ksuskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:06 PM   #6
brockash
DIS Veteran

It's $18, we just did it about a week and a half ago.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:08 PM   #7
brockash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuskin View Post
Do you need a reservation there?
We had one, but you don't have to have one. I will say when we went, there was no one else in there. When we were leaving, another child came in and they also had an appointment, but if you're going during a slow time, you probably won't need one and still won't have to wait.

Also, if you do make an appointment, there is a no show fee, in case something comes up and you can't make it.
Old 09-18-2012, 01:36 PM   #8
jillybeene71

Yes...they recommend one. I called yesterday and got one, you have to go through dining to make the ressie. My grand daughter is losing her hair so fast that Im sure she'll be bald by November. Shes got just a few long hairs left I hope will hold out till then. Even if they cut one hair were still doing it.
Which brings me to the question...When my gd was born she had a hair full of black hair... shes almost 6 months with all the black gone replaced with blondish light brown, so light you can barely tell she has hair except for a "comb over" of hair that hasnt fallen out yet. Has anyone gone through this...will it ever grow back

July '07 Universal/Hard Rock Nov '07 Royal Pacific New Years '08 All Star Music (Magic Music Days) July '08 Royal Pacific Oct '08 PO Riverside New Years '09 All Star Movies July '09 Pop Century New Years '10 Pop Century July '10 PO Riverside/Royal Pacific November '10 Pop Century July '11 Pop Century Nov '11 All Star Movies Nov '12 Pop Century July '13 AoA/Pop CenturyNov/Dec '13 ASMovies/Pop Century
Old 09-18-2012, 01:57 PM   #9
jennylyn_b
Disney Fan for Life :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybeene71
Yes...they recommend one. I called yesterday and got one, you have to go through dining to make the ressie. My grand daughter is losing her hair so fast that Im sure she'll be bald by November. Shes got just a few long hairs left I hope will hold out till then. Even if they cut one hair were still doing it.
Which brings me to the question...When my gd was born she had a hair full of black hair... shes almost 6 months with all the black gone replaced with blondish light brown, so light you can barely tell she has hair except for a "comb over" of hair that hasnt fallen out yet. Has anyone gone through this...will it ever grow back
Yes.she.will grow hair again but it will probably be the lighter color you are seeing now. This is common in little ones. They often lose the hair they were born with and it comes back in a different color.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android
jennylyn_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:30 PM   #10
jillybeene71

[QUOTE=jennylyn_b;46196913]Yes.she.will grow hair again but it will probably be the lighter color you are seeing now. This is common in little ones. They often lose the hair they were born with and it comes back in a different color.

Well I figured it will eventually grow back, just when? Her ped put her on a medicated shampoo for cradle cap when she was two months and was told this could make her hair fall out...4 months later its still falling out. New hair is growing but sheesh...not quick at all. lol

Old 09-18-2012, 06:02 PM   #11
Nanu57v
Someone needs to tell the Tag Fairy to consult with me about spelling
Has her priorities in the right place

My DD's hair all fell out too. She had dark hair for several months, and then it all fell out and returned blond. My second DD was just bald for a year!

Me DH DD7 DD2
Nanu57v is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: