Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Sea World / Discovery Cove
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2012, 09:11 AM   #1
fitnessmouse
DIS Veteran
 
fitnessmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Netherlands, Europe
Posts: 558

Sea World photo CD?

I see Sea World also has something like 'photopass'.
Do they have a CD or can you download all your pictures? Can anyone point me in the direction of where to find more info about prices and packages? there doesn't seem to be much info online.

I also see they use the same company as Universal. Can the photos form both parks be combined into 1 digital download or 1 CD? (probably not!)
__________________
Ilja DH DS(10) DD(8)

Walt Disney World - Florida 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2003, 2004, 2007, 2009, 2012
Disneyland Resort California - 2002, 2011
DCL - 2009 (Wonder~ Bahama's), 2010 (Magic~Mediteranean), 2011 (Wonder ~ LA to Vancouver), 2013 (Dream~Bahama's), 2014 (Magic~Mediteranean)
Disneyland Paris - 2x per year


fitnessmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:04 AM   #2
Cdnmom2001
Mouseketeer
 
Cdnmom2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 445

They do have a CD you can purchase at the end of your time in Seaworld. Every time one of their photographers take your picture they give you a ticket. Keep all your tickets and when you go to the photo booths to purchase the prints, you can ask about the CD. They do not advertise the CD, I have no idea why and you only get it if you ask for it. They only advertise the cost of prints. Anyways the Cd was 40.00 US and it was well worth it to us at that price. Although we only had maybe 10 to 12 pictures on it, we could have never have purchased them all from them at the prices they charge. Ask about the CD and they will tell you how much. I don't know about Universal, I have never been so I can't confirm if you could or can not combine pictures.
__________________
Michelle
Mama to my A-Team
Miss A -- 12 agh preteen wonderful
Mr. A -- 8 and awesome
Surprise Trip for the kids Disney Dream Cruise --April 27, 2014 - May 1st, 2014! stateroom #8188 !!! Kids are going to freak out Christmas morning
2nd Family Disney trip, May 2012 which included Magic Kindgom, Seaworld Discovery Cove and a 4 night Disney Dream Cruise, stateroom 9662, beyond incredible trip!!!

First Family Trip to Disney 2009 stayed on site at CBR, 5 days in the parks and truly 1st trip incredible memories that we will have for a lifetime
Cdnmom2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-13-2012, 11:19 AM   #3
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina
DIS Veteran
 
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada, Eh!
Posts: 6,859

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitnessmouse View Post
I see Sea World also has something like 'photopass'.
Do they have a CD or can you download all your pictures? Can anyone point me in the direction of where to find more info about prices and packages? there doesn't seem to be much info online.

I also see they use the same company as Universal. Can the photos form both parks be combined into 1 digital download or 1 CD? (probably not!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdnmom2001 View Post
They do have a CD you can purchase at the end of your time in Seaworld. Every time one of their photographers take your picture they give you a ticket. Keep all your tickets and when you go to the photo booths to purchase the prints, you can ask about the CD. They do not advertise the CD, I have no idea why and you only get it if you ask for it. They only advertise the cost of prints. Anyways the Cd was 40.00 US and it was well worth it to us at that price. Although we only had maybe 10 to 12 pictures on it, we could have never have purchased them all from them at the prices they charge. Ask about the CD and they will tell you how much. I don't know about Universal, I have never been so I can't confirm if you could or can not combine pictures.
Good information . Definitely something we want to look into for our Christmas trip.

I am wondering if they can combine more than one day's photos at SeaWorld onto one CD. We are there a week and would love to have them all combined onto one CD at the lowest price possible. Hmmm.....I may have to email SW to find out. I am sure that would be too good to be true, but heck....doesn't hurt to ask! Will keep you posted when I receive a response.
__________________
Gina and her two guys ...conquering awesome Orlando, one offsite attraction at a time!

Jan. 2009....onsite at POR: all 4 Disney Parks
Jan. 2012....offsite on I-Drive: Universal Studios, IOA, SeaWorld, & Discovery Cove
Aug. 2012...Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa: Aquatica, Discovery Cove, and more
Dec. 2012...onsite at SW! Christmas week at SeaWorld, Aquatica, Gatorland, airboats, & holiday fun
**Christmas 2012 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3041415
Aug. 2013....Sheraton Vistana Resort: Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Cocoa Beach & more! **August 2013 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3167818

Aug. 2014.....SVR, SW, DC, AQ, TL, Daytona & MORE! **August 2014 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=51863899


Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 07:56 PM   #4
SnoopyDancer
Mouseketeer
 
SnoopyDancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina View Post
Good information . Definitely something we want to look into for our Christmas trip.

I am wondering if they can combine more than one day's photos at SeaWorld onto one CD. We are there a week and would love to have them all combined onto one CD at the lowest price possible.
Last year, I went in mid-December and again the first week in January. I was able to combine my photos from both trips. The cashier told me the photo tickets are good for 30 days. I thought it was a great deal because it included pictures of my mom and me feeding the dolphins too. Oh, I believe it includes the snowglobe pictures they have at Christmas too.
SnoopyDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:38 AM   #5
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina
DIS Veteran
 
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada, Eh!
Posts: 6,859

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopyDancer View Post
Last year, I went in mid-December and again the first week in January. I was able to combine my photos from both trips. The cashier told me the photo tickets are good for 30 days. I thought it was a great deal because it included pictures of my mom and me feeding the dolphins too. Oh, I believe it includes the snowglobe pictures they have at Christmas too.
Woohoo! Fantastic!

Can you tell me more about the snowglobe pictures? Haven't heard about those yet!
__________________
Gina and her two guys ...conquering awesome Orlando, one offsite attraction at a time!

Jan. 2009....onsite at POR: all 4 Disney Parks
Jan. 2012....offsite on I-Drive: Universal Studios, IOA, SeaWorld, & Discovery Cove
Aug. 2012...Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa: Aquatica, Discovery Cove, and more
Dec. 2012...onsite at SW! Christmas week at SeaWorld, Aquatica, Gatorland, airboats, & holiday fun
**Christmas 2012 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3041415
Aug. 2013....Sheraton Vistana Resort: Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Cocoa Beach & more! **August 2013 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3167818

Aug. 2014.....SVR, SW, DC, AQ, TL, Daytona & MORE! **August 2014 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=51863899


Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:07 PM   #6
SnoopyDancer
Mouseketeer
 
SnoopyDancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina View Post
Woohoo! Fantastic!

Can you tell me more about the snowglobe pictures? Haven't heard about those yet!
It looks something like this http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethmoon527/5274138785/

I think there was a fan inside with fake snow to make it look like snow was blowing around. I didn't get a picture because I didn't realize it would be part of the photo cd, but I walked by when a family was inside and they looked cute. Last year, the snowglobe was near the area where they do the dog shows/Sesame Street shows.

You might want to double check to see if it's part of the cd because it might not be included.
SnoopyDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:42 AM   #7
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina
DIS Veteran
 
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada, Eh!
Posts: 6,859

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopyDancer View Post
It looks something like this http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethmoon527/5274138785/

I think there was a fan inside with fake snow to make it look like snow was blowing around. I didn't get a picture because I didn't realize it would be part of the photo cd, but I walked by when a family was inside and they looked cute. Last year, the snowglobe was near the area where they do the dog shows/Sesame Street shows.

You might want to double check to see if it's part of the cd because it might not be included.
What a cool photo idea . Included in the CD or not, it would still be one to buy!

Thanks for all the great info!!!
__________________
Gina and her two guys ...conquering awesome Orlando, one offsite attraction at a time!

Jan. 2009....onsite at POR: all 4 Disney Parks
Jan. 2012....offsite on I-Drive: Universal Studios, IOA, SeaWorld, & Discovery Cove
Aug. 2012...Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa: Aquatica, Discovery Cove, and more
Dec. 2012...onsite at SW! Christmas week at SeaWorld, Aquatica, Gatorland, airboats, & holiday fun
**Christmas 2012 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3041415
Aug. 2013....Sheraton Vistana Resort: Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Cocoa Beach & more! **August 2013 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3167818

Aug. 2014.....SVR, SW, DC, AQ, TL, Daytona & MORE! **August 2014 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=51863899


Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 01:22 PM   #8
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina
DIS Veteran
 
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada, Eh!
Posts: 6,859

I finally had the chance to send an email to SeaWorld inquiring about the photo CD, and just rec'd a reply this afternoon. Thought I'd share their information in case it helps someone else out too:

We are excited to hear that you are planning your vacation with us at the end of this year, welcome to our parks! A Photo CD may be purchased at SeaWorld as long as all of the photos were taken within a 7-day period. Aquatica photos may be added to the CD but we are unable to include photos from Discovery Cove, Busch Gardens Tampa or any of our other parks. All SeaWorld Photo locations are included, except for Journey to Atlantis photos, Kraken photos, and Shamu Express photos. We plan to have the ability to retrieve photos from the holiday locations (i.e.: Snow globe) but we are unable to guarantee that this will be available as of now.

Please save all of your photo cards until the day you would like to purchase your CD because we are unable to add photos once your CD is burned. Photo CDs are priced based upon the number of images that you would like and ranges from $40-$100.


Sounds like an awesome deal!!
__________________
Gina and her two guys ...conquering awesome Orlando, one offsite attraction at a time!

Jan. 2009....onsite at POR: all 4 Disney Parks
Jan. 2012....offsite on I-Drive: Universal Studios, IOA, SeaWorld, & Discovery Cove
Aug. 2012...Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa: Aquatica, Discovery Cove, and more
Dec. 2012...onsite at SW! Christmas week at SeaWorld, Aquatica, Gatorland, airboats, & holiday fun
**Christmas 2012 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3041415
Aug. 2013....Sheraton Vistana Resort: Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Cocoa Beach & more! **August 2013 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3167818

Aug. 2014.....SVR, SW, DC, AQ, TL, Daytona & MORE! **August 2014 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=51863899


Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.