Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 07:22 PM   #3721
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess

Carly: Not too cold, but maybe a little harsh sometimes, but we've been over this, it's okay, because you've been working on it.

OOC: It'd still be worth it, no?!
Quote:
Ooc: Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!! So you're in disney right!?!?!?!?!? So is liam payne and his family!!!!
Katelyn:*frowns* Well now I think I should apologize.

Ooc:Are you serious?!I thought he left!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 09-17-2012, 08:37 PM   #3722
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*frowns* Well now I think I should apologize.

Ooc:Are you serious?!I thought he left!
Carly: *narrows her eyes and sighs* No you don't....

OOC: I heard he was still there... I dunno... Heard he rode the Tower of Terror today... :/
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-17-2012, 08:53 PM   #3723
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

Carly: *narrows her eyes and sighs* No you don't....

OOC: I heard he was still there... I dunno... Heard he rode the Tower of Terror today... :/
Ooc:Thats awesome!

Katelyn:Then how does he know I'm really trying and that I love him?

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 09-17-2012, 08:56 PM   #3724
niallsprincess

Quote:
Ooc:Thats awesome!

Katelyn:Then how does he know I'm really trying and that I love him?
OOC: Which means that if he was he was in the same park as you were today. Maybe you'll run into him aha I might take dance with one of my friends who already takes it now. I hope I can but it might be too much where she goes.

Carly: He just knows... *smiles*
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
Old 09-17-2012, 09:04 PM   #3725
jessidoll

Quote:

OOC: Which means that if he was he was in the same park as you were today. Maybe you'll run into him aha I might take dance with one of my friends who already takes it now. I hope I can but it might be too much where she goes.

Carly: He just knows... *smiles*
Katelyn:I dont know why I'm going to listen to you,but I am.*walks a few feet then stops**turns around* Did I use magic infront of Harry just then?

ooc:Omg if I do run into him I have no idea what I would do.And I hope you can do it!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:08 PM   #3726
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

IC:

Crystal rested for a few more moments on the hill over looking the seaside city. It was quite beautiful, and Crys could have almost forgotten her troubles staring out into the seas if it weren't for the horrible condition her ankle was in. Now that the thought of it had surfaced in her mind, she realized she wouldn't be able to forget it, and so she sighed and dared to examine it. The burn was black in some parts and a deep red in other parts. She had lost quite a lot of blood, that was obvious. Though the spell she had put on it enabled her to walk without feeling pain, it had not stopped the bleeding. It was an ugly wound, and she knew it had to be treated. But first she had to do what she knew she had to do. She had to go home, back to Hogwarts or London or Ireland, whichever home she decided to go to. She reached into her pack and found a large gauze-like bandage. She wrapped it around her injured ankle, the entire time thinking about how Jackson would kill her if he knew about this. She loved him, but she didn't think he was really understanding about injuries. He didn't like to see her hurt, and Crystal didn't blame him for that, but sometimes things happened and she got injured. And when she was injured, he seemed angry to her, whether she had done it to herself on purpose or not. She finished and stood, a little wary. She turned to John, who was with her. "We're going back to Ireland." Yes, Ireland was best. Hogwarts wasn't a good place to be, and neither was London. John couldn't really speak, but then, he made not gesture or facial expression to object.

Crystal led the way down the hill and the two travelers made their way into town. She knew they got a few stares, but Crystal ignored them. She needed to know when the next boat to Ireland was going. She walked to the docks and questioned someone working there.

"We don't do trips across the ocean. However, we can get you on a boat to New York, where you can take a boat to England then there you can go to Ireland by boat or train."

(Part 1)

OOC: Had to go to rehearsal sorry
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 09-17-2012, 09:08 PM   #3727
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:I dont know why I'm going to listen to you,but I am.*walks a few feet then stops**turns around* Did I use magic infront of Harry just then?

ooc:Omg if I do run into him I have no idea what I would do.And I hope you can do it!
Carly: *looks at Harry who made his way into the living room* *nods*

Harry: Don't worry, it's cool. I knew there was something different about you. *smiles at her from the living room*

OOC: You would hug him and tell him that you love him aha And thanks, I hope I can too. It's not too expensive, now it's just when I'm going to sign up. My friend wants me to sign up on Tuesday, but I don't know if that's ok with my mom yet.
Aspiring Artist.
Old 09-17-2012, 09:13 PM   #3728
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings
IC:

Crystal rested for a few more moments on the hill over looking the seaside city. It was quite beautiful, and Crys could have almost forgotten her troubles staring out into the seas if it weren't for the horrible condition her ankle was in. Now that the thought of it had surfaced in her mind, she realized she wouldn't be able to forget it, and so she sighed and dared to examine it. The burn was black in some parts and a deep red in other parts. She had lost quite a lot of blood, that was obvious. Though the spell she had put on it enabled her to walk without feeling pain, it had not stopped the bleeding. It was an ugly wound, and she knew it had to be treated. But first she had to do what she knew she had to do. She had to go home, back to Hogwarts or London or Ireland, whichever home she decided to go to. She reached into her pack and found a large gauze-like bandage. She wrapped it around her injured ankle, the entire time thinking about how Jackson would kill her if he knew about this. She loved him, but she didn't think he was really understanding about injuries. He didn't like to see her hurt, and Crystal didn't blame him for that, but sometimes things happened and she got injured. And when she was injured, he seemed angry to her, whether she had done it to herself on purpose or not. She finished and stood, a little wary. She turned to John, who was with her. "We're going back to Ireland." Yes, Ireland was best. Hogwarts wasn't a good place to be, and neither was London. John couldn't really speak, but then, he made not gesture or facial expression to object.

Crystal led the way down the hill and the two travelers made their way into town. She knew they got a few stares, but Crystal ignored them. She needed to know when the next boat to Ireland was going. She walked to the docks and questioned someone working there.

"We don't do trips across the ocean. However, we can get you on a boat to New York, where you can take a boat to England then there you can go to Ireland by boat or train."

(Part 1)

OOC: Had to go to rehearsal sorry
Ooc:Its ok and thats really good!You can write!

Quote:

Carly: *looks at Harry who made his way into the living room* *nods*

Harry: Don't worry, it's cool. I knew there was something different about you. *smiles at her from the living room*

OOC: You would hug him and tell him that you love him aha And thanks, I hope I can too. It's not too expensive, now it's just when I'm going to sign up. My friend wants me to sign up on Tuesday, but I don't know if that's ok with my mom yet.
Katelyn:*grins and claps her hands* Yay no more secrets!*her stomach growls* Now snack time for the witch.*runs into the kitchen and looks through the cabinets humming Kiss Me*

Ooc:Haha maybe!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:21 PM   #3729
niallsprincess

Quote:
Ooc:Its ok and thats really good!You can write!

Katelyn:*grins and claps her hands* Yay no more secrets!*her stomach growls* Now snack time for the witch.*runs into the kitchen and looks through the cabinets humming Kiss Me*

Ooc:Haha maybe!
Carly: *smiles at pulls at her hair* *tilts her head Hey, Kate, where's Johanna?
Aspiring Artist.
Old 09-17-2012, 09:24 PM   #3730
jessidoll

Quote:

Carly: *smiles at pulls at her hair* *tilts her head Hey, Kate, where's Johanna?
Katelyn:*makes a sandwhich* I dunno,i haven't seen her today.She cant be here,if she was she would have heard you trying to murder Luke.*walks to the Living Room and sits on the couch**sees her bucket list and crosses off getting a tattoo and playing mini golf*Oh!I got a new item!*writes it down and starts to eat her food*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:35 PM   #3731
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:*makes a sandwhich* I dunno,i haven't seen her today.She cant be here,if she was she would have heard you trying to murder Luke.*walks to the Living Room and sits on the couch**sees her bucket list and crosses off getting a tattoo and playing mini golf*Oh!I got a new item!*writes it down and starts to eat her food*
Carly: That's true... What's your new item?
Aspiring Artist.
Old 09-17-2012, 09:38 PM   #3732
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
OOC: Thanks Hailie! And thankds for the cue, I'll put up a Johanna post.

Johanna: *feeling like she's going to pass outr again* Just need.........to keep going........need to know..........if what I remember is real......or just fantasy......*stumbling down the street*
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 09-17-2012, 09:40 PM   #3733
jessidoll

Quote:

Carly: That's true... What's your new item?
Katelyn:*finishes her sandwhich and shrugs* To get a kiss after a romantic date,you know like in the movies?The couple walks back from wherever they came from and they kiss infront of the girls door,thats always been really cute to me.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:42 PM   #3734
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

OOC: Thanks Hailie! And thankds for the cue, I'll put up a Johanna post.

Johanna: *feeling like she's going to pass outr again* Just need.........to keep going........need to know..........if what I remember is real......or just fantasy......*stumbling down the street*
Ooc:You're welcome!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:43 PM   #3735
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:*finishes her sandwhich and shrugs* To get a kiss after a romantic date,you know like in the movies?The couple walks back from wherever they came from and they kiss infront of the girls door,thats always been really cute to me.
Carly: *raises her eyebrows at Harry*

Harry: Done and done tomorrow night. You and me. *smiles*
Aspiring Artist.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: