Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2012, 12:51 PM   #1
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Our Holiday/birthday surprise!!! The wild ones invade Disney PTR! GOT MY PHOTOPASS CD

Hold on to your hats folks, because you are in for a wild ride! Yes, a very wild ride! It is time for another vacation to the most wonderful place in the world!!! As in Disney World! Now, if you have read my reports before, you know that sometimes they can be filled with a little drama (pfft!), add into that some makeup (if I don’t forget it this time), a couple of hags (ha!), and a small dash…well, a huge dash of 2 of the cutest, funniest little girls you have ever met!

Now let me introduce myself for those who are new. My name is Heather and I love any and all things Disney. I got engaged down in Disney, took my honeymoon to Disney, as well as anniversary trips, family vacations, etc. My husband Chad likes Disney, maybe not as much as I do, but he still loves it! We have 2 daughters, Hollie, who is our little drama queen. She loves Drama Camp, Art Camp, and duh duh duhhhhh…….Disney! Especially Tinkerbell, Aurora, and Belle. Hannah, our little comedian, has a love for Nemo, Belle, and Cinderella who she lovingly calls Lella. Also coming along for this trip is my MIL. Her favorite character is Tinkerbell.

Here we all are at Chef Mickey’s on our last trip in February 2011

Now, how this trip came about. Hollie’s birthday is in December. Like a week from Christmas to be exact. When she has her birthday parties, most of her friends are either out of town for Christmas break or at family Christmas get-togethers. Which means she doesn’t have a lot of her friends show up. So we decided that we would start having her birthday parties in the Fall. Then on her birthday we will go out to eat and have a small family get-together for cake. So, we were talking about it one day and explaining it to my MIL and she said that she would like to take all of us down to Disney for Hollie’s birthday. She said that she would play around with Hannah while we rode the big rides.

I of course, have the plans in place. They have changed some though in the past couple of days. 2 weeks ago, Chad lost his granny and MIL lost her mom. She was in a nursing home with Alzheimer’s and has been in the nursing home for 7 ½ years. So, after that happened we have decided to go down a day early and our first day there (which would have been our travel day) we are going to Universal. MIL’s best friend from high school has lived in Orlando and worked at Universal over 30 years. She contacted MIL and is giving us tickets to Universal. Yay!! So, our plans right now, our dates are:

Monday, December 10th through Sunday, December 16th.

Whew, am I ever excited!!

So, I hope you all jump on board and enjoy this ride because I can guarantee you, you will not be bored with this TR!

Stayed tuned for the specifics

Last edited by hlrababy; 02-07-2013 at 03:08 PM.
hlrababy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 12:51 PM   #2
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Reserved for Chapter links

Cast of Characters

Some vacation purchases

Last edited by hlrababy; 09-17-2012 at 08:19 PM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-17-2012, 02:28 PM   #3
akayek31
DIS Veteran

Yay a ptr!! Can't wait for details

1985-Day trip, 7/08-offsite, 5/09 Pop Century, 2/11-Pop Century,9/11-Pop Century, 2/12-Pop Century, 10/12-Pop Century, 2/13-Pop Century, 2/14-Pop Century, 10/14-Pop Century

akayek31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:43 PM   #4
heatherlekay
Earning My Ears

How exciting!!! I'm following along on your journey! December is the best time for Disney! Extra pixie dust is in the air during the holidays.
Like you I once left my makeup bag at home and have NEVER forgot it again! I may forget alot of things but since then I check several times before leaving.
Can't wait to hear more about your plans :-)

CBR Dec 2009
HRH Dec 2010
heatherlekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:11 PM   #5
princess_momma
DIS Veteran

How exciting! I am definitely in!!
Life Is Way Too Short to Take It Slow - Oct 2013 TR

princess_momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:34 PM   #6
Lovemy3babes
Is always in need to get herself and her children back to our "Happy Place"!

I'm in, I'm in! Love that you are celebrating your girlie's special day in the Happiest Place on Earth.

Just me and my girl…a very special 13th Birthday trip!
(updated 2/20/14)
Lovemy3babes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:56 PM   #7
RooRach0906
"Oh Goody, Horray!"

Can not to read more. We will be there at the same time.

On our weigh and bringing Tagalongs ~ Sept 2014 PTR ~
RooRach0906 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:22 PM   #8
hlrababy

Quote:
Originally Posted by akayek31 View Post
Yay a ptr!! Can't wait for details
Thanks girl!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherlekay View Post
How exciting!!! I'm following along on your journey! December is the best time for Disney! Extra pixie dust is in the air during the holidays.
Like you I once left my makeup bag at home and have NEVER forgot it again! I may forget alot of things but since then I check several times before leaving.
Can't wait to hear more about your plans :-)
Aw, thanks and I am glad your here!!

We love going in December. We love the decorations and all! I just hope the crowds are not too bad at this time. We have usually been the first week of December.

Oh no!!! Isn't it awful!!! LOL Its in my TR from February 2011, but I seriously remembered it the next morning after our arrival!! Here is a link for that part of our TR in case you want to read it. lol

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...1&postcount=62

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_momma View Post
How exciting! I am definitely in!!
Yay!! I am so glad your here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovemy3babes View Post
I'm in, I'm in! Love that you are celebrating your girlie's special day in the Happiest Place on Earth.
Aw, yay!! I am glad your here!!
Oh, she will be so excited and happy when she knows we are on the way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RooRach0906 View Post
Can not to read more. We will be there at the same time.
How cool!!!!
Old 09-17-2012, 07:36 PM   #9
Alysa
DIS Veteran

Great Chef Mickey photo! Looking forward to hearing more!
78 & 85: Offsite w. parents, 00: New Years Eve at Port Orleans & Anniversary at BWV, 01: Star Wars Weekend at POR & Christmas at GF & BWV, 04: Baby's first trip AKL, 05: Spring at BCV; 06: Big Family Trip, BCV & Vero-WL homeless trip, 08: Minnie Marathon with my sister, Big family Not so scary halloween party, 10: Star Wars Weekend boys trip & Vero/WL summer holiday, Big Family Christmas, 11: Star Wars weekend, Summer road trip, 13: Halloween without mum

Up next June 2015 Changing my Life
Alysa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 08:00 PM   #10
hlrababy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysa View Post
Great Chef Mickey photo! Looking forward to hearing more!
Aw, thank you so much!! I am glad your here!
Old 09-17-2012, 08:01 PM   #11
hlrababy

Well, I thought I would add a few pictures on our cast!

Here is me and my sweet hubby at his mom's surprise 60th birthday party last year

Awww, we clean up pretty well! lol

Here are the girls at Hannah's birthday party this past July:

Sweet Hannah

Sweet Hollie

At Hollie's Princess Camp

Here is a picture of MIL at her birthday with FIL...he is not joining us this year

Old 09-17-2012, 08:12 PM   #12
hlrababy

Okay, now I have made a few purchases for the girls to wear down on our Disney trip. They have NOT seen any of these!

Now, they have about every matching gown set from the Disney store that you can imagine. But, I bought a couple of new ones to put up and give to them when we are down there.

I got these cute dresses earlier this year at the Disney outlet in Gatlinburg

Of course, I had to get matching shirts

I had these pillowcase dresses made. One for them to wear to the Magic Kingdom (its only a picture of Hannah's. Hollie wore hers on our last trip)

Here is what the girls will wear to MVMCP

Old 09-17-2012, 08:25 PM   #13
Alysa
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Here is what the girls will wear to MVMCP
Eeek! Sooo adorable! Where did you get them?!?
78 & 85: Offsite w. parents, 00: New Years Eve at Port Orleans & Anniversary at BWV, 01: Star Wars Weekend at POR & Christmas at GF & BWV, 04: Baby's first trip AKL, 05: Spring at BCV; 06: Big Family Trip, BCV & Vero-WL homeless trip, 08: Minnie Marathon with my sister, Big family Not so scary halloween party, 10: Star Wars Weekend boys trip & Vero/WL summer holiday, Big Family Christmas, 11: Star Wars weekend, Summer road trip, 13: Halloween without mum

Up next June 2015 Changing my Life
Alysa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 08:32 PM   #14
hlrababy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysa View Post
Eeek! Sooo adorable! Where did you get them?!?
I found them on etsy. It was actually the same lady who made the regular one. She also made a Halloween one that I got last year for Hollie. She does such a good job!!
Old 09-17-2012, 09:31 PM   #15
RooRach0906
"Oh Goody, Horray!"

Your girls are beautiful!!!!

I love all the clothes especially the custom dresses!

On our weigh and bringing Tagalongs ~ Sept 2014 PTR ~
RooRach0906 is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: