Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2012, 09:10 AM   #11
jayme4
Earning My Ears

Thank you for all the great info. We leave in four days for our first stay at FW.

Has anyone flown in to Sanford instead of MCO? I have never flown into that airport before so I am a little nervous about that. It is supposed to only be a 45-60min drive to FW. Our plane arrives at 3pm and we have 630pm reservations at Chef Mickey's. I'm worried we may be cutting it a little close.

So, no towels at the pool? Should I pack some swim towels or are towels in the cabins sufficient, in your opinion?

We have a rental car and reservations for a golf cart. I keep going back and forth on the golf cart. I think that it may be fun and convenient but can't we just use the rental car for everything?

Is there a Walmart or Target nearby where we can get some groceries? I don't want to spend a lot of my vacation driving/shopping so I've also thought about possibly having groceries delivered. I was also wondering if it is still possible to get a case of water delivered from Costco/Staples. Has anyone done that recently?

For anyone who has been there recently...is there WIFI? Is there still a $10 daily charge? Anyone know of a good place to get free internet that is closeby? McD? Starbucks?

Does anyone know of a good spot on or off property to get Disney Crocs?

Any other tips for a family of four including a 4 year old and a 9 year old? Would it be worth it to request a certain area? We would not mind being near the pool/laundry/food. Should I bring stuff to decorate cabin?

Sorry for all the questions. I know this forum is full of great info. I just wish I had time to read it all.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: