Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2012, 04:58 PM   #1
chimo2u
DIS Veteran

Soooo excited!

Tomorrow it will be 10 days until I check in for my FIRST POLY CL stay!!!! I'm so excited to try this new resort!!!! So much planned for our trip: Parasailing, MNSSHP, CABANA day at the POLY pool, Discovery cove with Cabana rental/dolphin swim, Universal HardRock Hotel club level, 3 days at UNI/IOA, Blue man group.....I couldn't fit another thing in!!!! It's going to be a special trip, probably my last one with my 20 yo son, my 16 yo DS and my BFF.... I can't believe after more than a YEAR of planning, it's almost here!!!!!

Disney Trips:January 15-23, 2008 - AKL CL Celebrating DH leave from Afghanistan | Sept 1-12, 2009 - Storming the World with Friends, AKL CL Free Dining | August 20-29, 2010 Mom n' Son only trip, First time at Beach Club GV CL/ Universal Studios PBH CL ** POSTPONED ** Mom n' Son Trip is back on FEB 5-10, 2011 BC GV/Club Level with Basic DDP/Universal Studios HRH CL Feb 10/11/12 (DS's surprise** ) Sept 29 -Oct 7 2012 Best Friend Getaway POLY CL/ HRH CL
chimo2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 05:06 PM   #2
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina
DIS Veteran

Woohoo! That deserves a dance!

I can't wait to hear all about your trip when you return......sounds like you have one amazing vacation planned. The next 10 days will FLY by and you will be there before you know it!!!

Jan. 2009....onsite at POR: all 4 Disney Parks
Jan. 2012....offsite on I-Drive: Universal Studios, IOA, SeaWorld, & Discovery Cove
Aug. 2012...Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa: Aquatica, Discovery Cove, and more
Dec. 2012...onsite at SW! Christmas week at SeaWorld, Aquatica, Gatorland, airboats, & holiday fun
**Christmas 2012 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3041415
Aug. 2013....Sheraton Vistana Resort: Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Cocoa Beach & more! **August 2013 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3167818

Aug. 2014.....SVR, SW, DC, AQ, TL, Daytona & MORE! **August 2014 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=51863899

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-16-2012, 05:29 PM   #3
mtmbyck
I AM Canadian eh!

Have you seen the amazing (very pricey) elite cabana at Poly? We couldn't believe it last year - no we didn't rent it. But they said it holds as many as you want and it had sofas, a TV, kitchen, it was crazy. They said $300 a day which I thought was pretty darn good for what you get. It is right at the edge of the pool and beach!

Sounds like an amazing time. Enjoy! Don't forget a trip report when you get home.
mtmbyck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:44 PM   #4
chimo2u
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmbyck View Post
Have you seen the amazing (very pricey) elite cabana at Poly? We couldn't believe it last year - no we didn't rent it. But they said it holds as many as you want and it had sofas, a TV, kitchen, it was crazy. They said $300 a day which I thought was pretty darn good for what you get. It is right at the edge of the pool and beach!

Sounds like an amazing time. Enjoy! Don't forget a trip report when you get home.
Yeah I saw that but $300 for 4 hrs s pretty steep! there's just 4 of us, so I think we will be just fine in one of the regular ones hoping for Manu kea

Disney Trips:January 15-23, 2008 - AKL CL Celebrating DH leave from Afghanistan | Sept 1-12, 2009 - Storming the World with Friends, AKL CL Free Dining | August 20-29, 2010 Mom n' Son only trip, First time at Beach Club GV CL/ Universal Studios PBH CL ** POSTPONED ** Mom n' Son Trip is back on FEB 5-10, 2011 BC GV/Club Level with Basic DDP/Universal Studios HRH CL Feb 10/11/12 (DS's surprise** ) Sept 29 -Oct 7 2012 Best Friend Getaway POLY CL/ HRH CL
chimo2u is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: