Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2012, 06:54 PM   #1921
nannette
Hmm... dislikes Trolls the kind with green hair and big eyes wearing Mickey ears!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLTtinkerbell View Post
Nannette, The plans sound wonderful!
I hope it all works out ok... I can plan Disney with my eyes closed... Universal not so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanetMom View Post
Sounds like an amazing way for them to begin their life together, surrounded by fun, inspired by the support of their family.

I'm putting you on my list of people I hope will adopt me one day.
Lol thanks Janet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
That does sound like an awesome trip!!! I am by no means a Universal expert, but I will send you my list of Top Ten Things that I wrote for my trip report after my trip to the Dark Side.
Thanks Dee! I think it would be helpful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixarmom View Post

Nanette, so exciting!
It is very exciting! We pretty much have most of the wedding re-planned after the Cancun wedding fell through! We bought her dress when we were there in August so that's done. The new venue is just beautiful! I can't wait for April to get here now, but I have lots to do before it gets here so I shouldn't wish for April so quick!!!

~Nannette

Old 09-16-2012, 06:56 PM   #1922
333disneymom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannette
Wedding changes.... DD is now getting married April 12, 2013 in Texas! Disneymoon has now turned into a Universalmoon and Disneymoon!! More to plan for me!!! I've never done Universal... FDSIL is a BIG Harry Potter fan, so I figured why not have 2 days at Universal before heading over to Disney! So now they have 1 night at the MCO Hyatt, 2 nights at Royal Pacific followed by 7 nights at AKL 1 bedroom CL! Glad all these changes happened before I booked all the tours and the dinning!!

Almost time to make the dinning/ tours reservations!!!

~Nannette
Sounds like a wonderful plan!
Register to remove

Old 09-16-2012, 07:09 PM   #1923
nannette
Hmm... dislikes Trolls the kind with green hair and big eyes wearing Mickey ears!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333disneymom View Post
Sounds like a wonderful plan!
Thanks! I hope it turns out ok!!

~Nannette

Old 09-16-2012, 07:24 PM   #1924
SuperNinja
Earning My Ears

Greetings

After 2 years of extreme saving, we're going for a 10 days Disney trip.. we'll be staying at the BVC from Dec 2 - Dec 12

Plus 3 days of Disney cruising to Bahamas prior to that to celebrate my wife b'day and our anniversary
Old 09-16-2012, 07:26 PM   #1925
Glittercat
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLTtinkerbell View Post
You hit the nail on the head!
I remember the first time I posted here, Everyone was so helpful and kind. It makes you want to be just as helpful and kind to others.
Have a great day!
I'm still new here but have to say this is the friendliest most welcoming thread I've seen so far on this site. Kindness, knowledge, compassion, and humor seem to all brim over, and just add mine as another voice in the choir saying thank you! *cheers* ~Rebecca

Old 09-16-2012, 07:37 PM   #1926
MacFranke
Earning My Ears

Red face Sorry

Sorry for the incorrect info about HH opening soon. Figures the first time I make a post to this thread and I'm wrong. Maybe I better just stick to lurking and learning. Going to have to tell the MouseSaver peeps they don't know what their talking about.

Dee, I read the whole trip report for both Flat Ben and Princess Lily. You have a fantastically great wacky sense of humor and Penny did such a great job of taking care of him. Some of her comments where sooo funny. I also read your trip report about the school trip and being the bad bad chaperone.

Lurker Lori
Old 09-16-2012, 07:40 PM   #1927
BLTtinkerbell
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacFranke View Post
Sorry for the incorrect info about HH opening soon. Figures the first time I make a post to this thread and I'm wrong. Maybe I better just stick to lurking and learning. Going to have to tell the MouseSaver peeps they don't know what their talking about.

Lurker Lori
No worries!

Old 09-16-2012, 07:41 PM   #1928
TeenaS
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Teena, great to hear! We're ready to give it a try in just a few weeks! (And if we miss the croissant sandwich, we can always order a croissant and put the eggs from the platter in it!) How did it go at BC today - are you feeling OK?

Nanette, so exciting!
Still having kidney stone problems but other than that, I'm good!
Old 09-16-2012, 07:48 PM   #1929
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Dee, I read the whole trip report for both Flat Ben and Princess Lily. You have a fantastically great wacky sense of humor and Penny did such a great job of taking care of him. Some of her comments where sooo funny. I also read your trip report about the school trip and being the bad bad chaperone.

Lurker Lori
No problem! You were just sharing what you had read.

Thanks for the kind words about the trip reports. Penny and Jim really cracked me up with Flat Ben's antics!

So the most memorable thing from my class trip report is Bad, Bad Chaperone? Great!

Hope you continue to feel comfortable posting and contributing here!
Old 09-16-2012, 08:03 PM   #1930
pixarmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenaS View Post
Hang in there! My husband doesn't often remember the details of upcoming trips and he rarely remembers where we are staying or eating. So it was funny earlier today when he told me that he knows we are staying at BC in a few weeks. Why? "You said you are going to visit Teena in the lobby during an afternoon break."
Disneyland (x many), Polynesisan (x many), Beach Club (x many), Boardwalk (x3), Yacht Club, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge (x2), Animal Kingdom Lodge, Port Orleans French Quarter, Dolphin, Coronado Springs (x3), Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans-Riverside, All Star Sports, All Star Music, 2011 Disney Dream, 2012 Disney Wonder to Alaska, 2012 MNSSHP, 2013 Disneyland 10K, 2014 Princess Half Marathon and 5K

January 2015: WDW Marathon and 5K (AKL/GF/???)
April 2015: Easter Weekend at VWL!
Old 09-16-2012, 08:06 PM   #1931
TeenaS
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hang in there! My husband doesn't often remember the details of upcoming trips and he rarely remembers where we are staying or eating. So it was funny earlier today when he told me that he knows we are staying at BC in a few weeks. Why? "You said you are going to visit Teena in the lobby during an afternoon break."
Old 09-16-2012, 08:15 PM   #1932
Ninja Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNinja View Post
Greetings

After 2 years of extreme saving, we're going for a 10 days Disney trip.. we'll be staying at the BVC from Dec 2 - Dec 12

Plus 3 days of Disney cruising to Bahamas prior to that to celebrate my wife b'day and our anniversary
From one Ninja to another, Welcome to the thread!
Old 09-16-2012, 08:21 PM   #1933
Ninja Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Lurker Lori
Don't you dare LURK! We'll take you any way you come, i.e. Sleepy, Dopey, Happy, Grumpy, Sneezy, um... ?Doc and just a little Bashful!

Welcome, welcome, WELCOME!

Old 09-16-2012, 09:13 PM   #1934
Couchy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannette View Post
Wedding changes.... DD is now getting married April 12, 2013 in Texas! Disneymoon has now turned into a Universalmoon and Disneymoon!! More to plan for me!!! I've never done Universal... FDSIL is a BIG Harry Potter fan, so I figured why not have 2 days at Universal before heading over to Disney! So now they have 1 night at the MCO Hyatt, 2 nights at Royal Pacific followed by 7 nights at AKL 1 bedroom CL! Glad all these changes happened before I booked all the tours and the dinning!!

Almost time to make the dinning/ tours reservations!!!

~Nannette
Your DD's wedding is exactly 10 years to the day that my DH and I got married. The Disneymoon/Trip to the Darkside seems fun. I am trying to talk DH into a 10 year anniversary trip to BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenaS View Post
Teena, hope those kidney stones go away soon. They are not fun

Quote:
That is so funny. My DH never knows trip details either but I am confident if I mentioned Teena he would know I was talking about BC

4 trips as a kid.2002-Westgate, 2004 -Hilton DTD, 2005 -Westgate, 2007 -Royal Sun DTD, 2008 Hilton DTD, April 2011 -Swan, Dec 2011-Dolphin/ Yacht Club , Feb 2012 -Solo@Swan , April 2012-Dolphin with our friends, june/july 2012 - Beach Club
Old 09-16-2012, 09:27 PM   #1935
mom2_3girls
Mouseketeer

Hi all...I'm more of just a lurker..but decided to drop in and say Hi. We are booked March 6th-8th at the Beach Club!!! We are renting points and staying in a studio Villa...it will be me, my dh, dd 10 and dd 9. My parents are flying down March 8th and we already have a condo off site with them (were not doing Disney with them) and then the 11th we drive down to Miami to hop on the Wonder for a 5 night cruise!

Beach Club has been my dream resort ever since we went to Cape May for breakfast last year. I'm bummed we won't be staying longer, but excited we will at least get to check it out for a few days.

Anyways, just wanted to say Hi and thank you for all the wonderful info I have gotten from this thread!! My girls are SO excited for SAB after seeing all the pictures!!

me : dh: dd (17) dd (11) former wish child dd (10)
2009 offsite, 2010 Disney Marathon/offsite
2011 Give Kids the World
2012 POP Century/CBR, 2013 BC/AKL, 2013 AoA/Disney Dream
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: