Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2012, 08:19 AM   #1
donna307
Mouseketeer

Meals booked!!!

So I've just come off the phone from the restaurant reservations line. Boy was he lacking in Disney excitement!!! Anyway, I've now booked most of our meals for next week (which I'm no sure is actually necessary being September but I though I'd phone anyway to check opening times etc. It turns out you can only eat at Auberge at lunch time?? I didn't know what! Walts is only open on Sat and Sun evenings so I've had to redo my plan slightly and it's now as follows:

Tuesday - Annettes (not booked as I'm no sure exactly what time we will be arriving so we'll just go along and hope for the best.)

Wednesday - blue Lagoon 6.30pm

Thursday - Auberge 2.00 pm

Friday - BBWWS at night so might have an EOS at lunch time.

Saturday - Walts 6.30 pm. ?day in Paris

Sunday - will book somewhere when we arrive on Tuesday night but I'm thinking Silver spur? Any ideas? It needs to be lunch time as we leave in the afternoon to go to the airport
Old 09-15-2012, 10:22 AM   #2
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna307
So I've just come off the phone from the restaurant reservations line. Boy was he lacking in Disney excitement!!! Anyway, I've now booked most of our meals for next week (which I'm no sure is actually necessary being September but I though I'd phone anyway to check opening times etc. It turns out you can only eat at Auberge at lunch time?? I didn't know what! Walts is only open on Sat and Sun evenings so I've had to redo my plan slightly and it's now as follows:

Tuesday - Annettes (not booked as I'm no sure exactly what time we will be arriving so we'll just go along and hope for the best.)

Wednesday - blue Lagoon 6.30pm

Thursday - Auberge 2.00 pm

Friday - BBWWS at night so might have an EOS at lunch time.

Saturday - Walts 6.30 pm. ?day in Paris

Sunday - will book somewhere when we arrive on Tuesday night but I'm thinking Silver spur? Any ideas? It needs to be lunch time as we leave in the afternoon to go to the airport
We must of had the same bloke lol no have a magical day no Disney talk just where, when and how many?

You can't book Annette's any way but try and get there before park closing it is always chaos after :/

I love blue lagoon have a great time x
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-15-2012, 11:14 AM   #3
kizzabel
Eating poisonous apples since '86

Lol ditto, we must have all gotten the same guy! Rang at lunch time and booked Cafe Mickey and Inventions for our 1st and 2nd night dinners (although CM is open to change depending on what we fancy the 1st night).

Sounds like a great plan Donna. Annettes doesnt take reservations as far as I can remember but even on nights it has been jammers the most we have waited is 20 minutes so it shouldnt be too bad.

Previous Trips:
2010: Santa Fe - March ** Newport - May 2011: Cheyenne - March ** Sequoia Lodge - November 2012: Hotel New York - May - Honeymoon ** Dream Castle - October 2013: Hotel New York - January ** Santa Fe - October 2014: Disneyland Hotel - May

Upcoming Trips:
2014: Disneyland Hotel - November 2015 Kyriad/Cheyenne - March
kizzabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:24 PM   #4
donna307
Mouseketeer

How funny

He was getting mad at me because I was having to think on the spot because of changing things and was sort of 'thinking out loud' and he kept interrupting me saying 'madam' the whole time! He asked me for every restaurant how many and I told him from the beginning there were three of us. Maybe he was having a bad day. I do prefer when they are happy and 'disney-fied' its get you all excited!!
Old 09-15-2012, 12:52 PM   #5
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
How funny

He was getting mad at me because I was having to think on the spot because of changing things and was sort of 'thinking out loud' and he kept interrupting me saying 'madam' the whole time! He asked me for every restaurant how many and I told him from the beginning there were three of us. Maybe he was having a bad day. I do prefer when they are happy and 'disney-fied' its get you all excited!!
Yeah I guess when I rang yesterday for prices I ha a really lovely lady! X
Old 09-16-2012, 04:24 AM   #6
donna307
Mouseketeer

Does anyone have any ideas as to where would be a good place to eat on the Sunday? Bearing in mind we have to be back at NPB for 3pm so really would need to be eating by 1pm?
Old 09-16-2012, 05:01 AM   #7
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Does anyone have any ideas as to where would be a good place to eat on the Sunday? Bearing in mind we have to be back at NPB for 3pm so really would need to be eating by 1pm?
What about the Sunday brunch at inventions or steak house. I haven't done the one at inventions but have the steakhouse. it might have changed since I went in 2008 it was brilliant glass of champagne on arrival carvery type dinner with a cold meat buffet, desert buffet including a chocolate fountain, characters, balloon animals were made. The woman making them was brilliant she made goofy, Pluto and others. There was a woman on the piano playing all Disney music. We went at 12 and it was really quiet the characters spent ages with every one it was a bank holiday in August the park was busy so may be a lot of people didn't know about it or were to busy on the rides but it was lovely to get away from the crazy amount of people that was there.
Old 09-16-2012, 06:00 AM   #8
donna307
Mouseketeer

Thank you :-) was kinda thinking about the steakhouse but I think inventions might be too expensive

Does anyone have any opinions re The Steakhouse v Silver spur? Apart from the obvious characters on a Sunday?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: