Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-15-2012, 11:01 AM   #106
auntlala3
Mouseketeer
 
auntlala3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlcmommyx4 View Post
They are just perfect
but I did forget two names, all I can say is this is the biggest group I have ever gone with and trying to get everyone set up is proving to be a challenge I'm so sorry!
Stan
Jeremy

I'm going to need a vacation from this prep for vacation
Here ya go!!! If you add anymore people just let me know. Would love to see your projects after they are done -

Don't stress out and remember to breathe!!!



auntlala3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:52 PM   #107
tlcmommyx4
DIS Veteran
 
tlcmommyx4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 787

Thank you so much!!!! I think I am wearing to many hats! I am going to start printing them this weekend so you should see them soon!

THANK YOU AGAIN
__________________
Michelle
tlcmommyx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-15-2012, 10:34 PM   #108
OurMinnieFamily
Mouseketeer
 
OurMinnieFamily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 213

hi - your stuff is very cute...I'd like to request just one thing (2 of one thing lol)

I'd like the mickey head with the pirate Minnie, one saying Kyara and the other Mom

and we will be there 2013

Like this one please



Thank you so much in advance
OurMinnieFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:11 PM   #109
auntlala3
Mouseketeer
 
auntlala3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by OurMinnieFamily
hi - your stuff is very cute...I'd like to request just one thing (2 of one thing lol)

I'd like the mickey head with the pirate Minnie, one saying Kyara and the other Mom

and we will be there 2013

Like this one please

Thank you so much in advance
Sorry for the delay, it was a crazy day here today. I will do these tomorrow during morning nap time lol
auntlala3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:05 AM   #110
OurMinnieFamily
Mouseketeer
 
OurMinnieFamily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 213

No problem... thanks so much
OurMinnieFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:47 AM   #111
auntlala3
Mouseketeer
 
auntlala3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by OurMinnieFamily View Post
hi - your stuff is very cute...I'd like to request just one thing (2 of one thing lol)

I'd like the mickey head with the pirate Minnie, one saying Kyara and the other Mom

and we will be there 2013

Like this one please

Thank you so much in advance




Enjoy and have a great time!!! If you need anything else please do not hesitate to let me know -

Laurie
auntlala3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 12:38 PM   #112
OurMinnieFamily
Mouseketeer
 
OurMinnieFamily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 213

I love them. Thank you so much
OurMinnieFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:12 PM   #113
AHullMN
Earning My Ears
 
AHullMN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 35

Pirate's League shirts

I just made reservations for our entire party for the Pirate's League when we are at Disney World in February. I was hopeing you could/would make some of your pirate in a Mickey head for us. I would need Mickey for Chris and Aaron and Minnie for Amy and Anne. I would love to make t-shirts to wear while we're pirates! Thank you so much!
__________________
ME DH : DS RIP DS (4) and of course the dog

AHullMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 03:46 PM   #114
auntlala3
Mouseketeer
 
auntlala3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHullMN View Post
I just made reservations for our entire party for the Pirate's League when we are at Disney World in February. I was hopeing you could/would make some of your pirate in a Mickey head for us. I would need Mickey for Chris and Aaron and Minnie for Amy and Anne. I would love to make t-shirts to wear while we're pirates! Thank you so much!
Have a great time!!!!



The rest can all be found in my Special Request Album on Photobucket -

Laurie
auntlala3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:36 AM   #115
AHullMN
Earning My Ears
 
AHullMN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 35

Thanks!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! They are perfect!
My son is going to love it! (my sister is going to need some convincing - she's not nearly as excited about this trip as the rest of us!)
__________________
ME DH : DS RIP DS (4) and of course the dog

AHullMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:12 PM   #116
goofydadof3
Mouseketeer
 
goofydadof3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 131

Name Fill Request

Greetings, I would like to get name fills for the following.

John - Goofy
Melissa - Chip and Dale
Zeppelin - Stich
Arabella - Jasmine
Indigo - Minnie
Josyah - Hewey Dewey and Louie

Thank you very much

John
__________________
goofydadof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #117
Briansgirl93
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4

HELP! Leaving in four days!!!

I love your designs and am unfortunately, not as talented as you! We are leaving for Disney in 4 days. I know this is last minute, but if you have time for a few special requests, I would be forever grateful! Below is our family...

Katie- 16yr old daughter. Loves zebra print, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Tinkerbell, and is a dancer. (remember...16yr old...nothing to "babyish". She is into monograms rather than her name on things. Her initials are: KWA (last name is Whitley)

Parker- 11 yr old son. LOVES all things Star Wars! Also likes pirates.

Nanny- Grandma is going too. She is a fun hip grandma that would be thrilled with anything you come up with.

Brian- Husband- Loves golf, Star Wars

Jennifer- Me (MOM) I love princess things, Tinkerbell, Tiaras, the castle, and most of all my family. I think a pink zebra head with monogram like my daughter's might be cute. (JWG)

Anything that you come up with would be great, use your creative talents and I am sure we will love them!
Briansgirl93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:04 PM   #118
Briansgirl93
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4

Unable to PM you because I am too new of a user...Sorry!

Laurie,

No problem, I am in the same boat as you. I didn't get a notification either and just saw your message! We are leaving tomorrow night around 6pm. I'm not sure if you have any time tomorrow or not. If you don't it's ok. We will still have a fantastic time even if we don't have t-shirts. it is Disney after all. :-) If you do have time and I can print them before we leave I can iron them on at the hotel.

Katie would love a pink/white zebra head with her fancy monogram in the center. (With a tiara would be cute if u have it)

Parker would love a name fill of Star Wars or anything else Star Wars u have handy.

For Nanny she would love the black Minnie head with the red bow, and her name in the center.

Me (Jennifer)- The same as Katie would be fine and/or if you have a head with Tinkerbell and my initial.

Brian- Maybe a mickey head with his name. Pirate heads would be cute for him and Parker to match. Whatever is easiest for you!

If you don't have time I completely understand!! Please don't feel pressure. It is so nice of you to volunteer your time to do this for everyone, I would never want to take the joy out of it for you!

Thanks again !
Jennifer
Briansgirl93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:11 AM   #119
auntlala3
Mouseketeer
 
auntlala3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briansgirl93 View Post
Laurie,

No problem, I am in the same boat as you. I didn't get a notification either and just saw your message! We are leaving tomorrow night around 6pm. I'm not sure if you have any time tomorrow or not. If you don't it's ok. We will still have a fantastic time even if we don't have t-shirts. it is Disney after all. :-) If you do have time and I can print them before we leave I can iron them on at the hotel.

Katie would love a pink/white zebra head with her fancy monogram in the center. (With a tiara would be cute if u have it)

Parker would love a name fill of Star Wars or anything else Star Wars u have handy.

For Nanny she would love the black Minnie head with the red bow, and her name in the center.

Me (Jennifer)- The same as Katie would be fine and/or if you have a head with Tinkerbell and my initial.

Brian- Maybe a mickey head with his name. Pirate heads would be cute for him and Parker to match. Whatever is easiest for you!

If you don't have time I completely understand!! Please don't feel pressure. It is so nice of you to volunteer your time to do this for everyone, I would never want to take the joy out of it for you!

Thanks again !
Jennifer
Hi Jennifer -

I hope I got these to you in time -
Have a great trip -

All of your DISigns can be found in my Special Request Folder in Photobucket























auntlala3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:54 AM   #120
Briansgirl93
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4

You are amazing!!!

Thank you soooo much!!!!! You have no idea how happy this will make everyone!!!
Thank u again!!!
Briansgirl93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.