Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2012, 09:59 AM   #1
hcoker1
Mouseketeer

Location: Woodstock Ontario, half way between Detroit and Toronto.

Getting Excited!!

I know that I still have 5 1/2 months before we go but I'm getting excited for our trip now! I've been booking our ADRs this week so all of my planning is coming together. I've manage to get every reservation I've wanted at a perfect time! So far we have 1900 PF for breakfast (8:00 on Sunday), Be Our Guest (6:15 dinner on Wednesday), Le Chefs de France for lunch (1:15 on Thursday). I can't believe how lucky I've been! Tomorrow I'm going to try to get Ohana for Friday dinner.

I was showing my mom the pictures of the condo we are renting (www.ourvacationhomeneardisney.com) which also added to the excitement.

The only downer is that WestJet changed the day of our direct from Londo flight from Saturday to Friday so we have to fly out of Pearson but we got almost an extra day because of the timing difference so hey, it worked out okay. (but I might need a lot of chocolate to make it through the airport chaos!!)

<-- using my Mickey mug too to add to my happiness.

Thanks for listening, had to share with people who "get it"

hcoker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:23 AM   #2
Tower
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcoker1 View Post
I know that I still have 5 1/2 months before we go but I'm getting excited for our trip now! I've been booking our ADRs this week so all of my planning is coming together. I've manage to get every reservation I've wanted at a perfect time! So far we have 1900 PF for breakfast (8:00 on Sunday), Be Our Guest (6:15 dinner on Wednesday), Le Chefs de France for lunch (1:15 on Thursday). I can't believe how lucky I've been! Tomorrow I'm going to try to get Ohana for Friday dinner.

I was showing my mom the pictures of the condo we are renting (www.ourvacationhomeneardisney.com) which also added to the excitement.

The only downer is that WestJet changed the day of our direct from Londo flight from Saturday to Friday so we have to fly out of Pearson but we got almost an extra day because of the timing difference so hey, it worked out okay. (but I might need a lot of chocolate to make it through the airport chaos!!)

I can relate to your excitement!
8 weeks from right now, we'll be boarding the Disney Magic for another fantastic Disney Cruise! Can't Wait!!!

Past Disney Visits:
Mar 28-Apr 5, 2004 - Off Site & Magic Kingdom
Nov 10-16, 2006 - Off Site & Magic Kingdom
Nov 8-14, 2008 - WDW All Star Movies Resort
Dec 3-12, 2009 - CBR & Disney Magic Eastern Caribbean 7-Day Tour!
Feb 1-10, 2012 - WDW Port Orleans Riverside
Nov 10-17, 2012 - Disney Magic Western Caribbean to Grand Cayman & Cozumel!
Nov 8-15, 2013 - Off Site & Magic Kingdom
Tower is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-15-2012, 10:23 AM   #3
Kindigo
Canadian Disney Lover!

Yay!!! So excited for you! That condo looks amazing. We just got back from our trip almost two weeks ago now. Gotta love Disney, it is the greatest vacation ever.

Me and my fiance Jason and coming soon in April 2014 our little bundle of joy!

Canadian and Texan Disney Fanatics
Kindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:56 AM   #4
momtoamulan
Mouseketeer

Congrats on getting BOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcoker1 View Post

Wished that was open in the next couple of weeks, when we go..never got Ohana...oh well..we are content with our choices...
momtoamulan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:24 PM   #5
butterflies114
Earning My Ears

I am super excited for you We don't have a trip planned till 2014 so I am living through everyone else here on the DIS.

Enjoy every minute

All Star Movies Feb 2011 - 5 days not enough
POP Feb 2012 - 10 days not enough

Planning DCL and BCV for 2014
butterflies114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:33 PM   #6
tamarabannon
Mouseketeer

We don't go til January and I'm so excited -- we have BOG, Les Chefs de France and 1900 as well!
tamarabannon is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: