Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board > Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2012, 06:24 PM   #1
Jenene
Mouseketeer

Just back

Ok, this is my third attempt to post.. each time I lose all my photos and all my info and cry! because it is all gone.. bye bye hour of work! Two times agh!

So, without the photos... I will just tell ya all about the DlP sections of our trip to Paris.
We took the metro the day we went to the park. We just sent for one day so we had to see just the highlights. It wasn't too hard really. The haunted mansion was different inside and out and the indiana Jones ride was a roller coaster. The tower of terror was like the one is California and the Pirates of the Carribean was cool. It had many differences, and no Jack sparrow on ride, but he did appear in the park.
We did notice the smell of the bathrooms, but because it was our last day in paris, that wasn't so different than all the smells we had in the metro station halls... Urinating in public is an issue in the city... look down when you want around the city, just don't look too closely at what you see. ... just saying....
Yes, we noticed there was more liter in the park than other parks we have been to, but liter is an issue in the city, so it was better at the Disneyland park than we had seen anywhere... except champs elysee.. that was like super clean.
We enjoyed the Blue Buyou for dinner, great food and service. Everyone was nice in Paris and DLP, be nice and you get nice back I think.
Anyways, character come out without cast members assistance, so craziness surrounds them.
Fantasy land seemed very open and non crowded so that was nice. Being that we left the kids at home for this trip, we didn't spend a lot of time there. We went on Space mt. to check it out.. .the first launch was cool. not a big smt. fan though in general. No splash mountain, so bummer.. but all in all, fun to see the French version of Disneyland.. Check that one off.
Husband said it was similar to Tokyo Disneyland.
ok, before I lose this one too....
I will send it.
If you have any questions about how we got around town or how long it took or anything... just ask. This was my abbreviated version.. oh, you should have read the long ones that are now in cyber space
IMG_3692.JPG

Last edited by Jenene; 09-13-2012 at 10:01 PM. Reason: adding photo
Jenene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:19 AM   #2
Jonjo
Mouseketeer

Thanks for the trip report, it's nice that there are differences between all the parks around the world. It would be a great shame if they were all exactly the same.
Jonjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:43 PM   #3
Jenene
Mouseketeer

Thanks, I haven't done a trip report before... I checked out your blog, very cool! We had a great time! and enjoyed the Disneyland Paris differences too. It was such a treat to be able to go on my first visit to Paris! Since we are such Disney fans... definitely a notch in our Disney lanyard! Now... to see the Hong Kong and Australia Disneylands!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: