DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC-Mousecellaneous
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2012, 05:42 AM   #1
mzozzietj
DIS Veteran

DVC PAP Discount - upgrade 5-day MYW

Hi All, I'm not sure if this belongs in the DVC board or another board for ticket questions. Feel free to move

I was originally planning to buy our tickets from UCT then upgrade to APs when we arrive in December with our DVC discount. I've purchased one ticket so far.

Do you think I'll be able to upgrade to the Discounted PAP from the 5-day MYW ticket? I'll hold off on buying the other two tickets of course. I know UCT has a nice return policy but it does have a fee to do so.

I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks!
Old 09-14-2012, 10:55 AM   #2
CarolMN
DVC Co-Moderator

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzozzietj View Post
Hi All, I'm not sure if this belongs in the DVC board or another board for ticket questions. Feel free to move

I was originally planning to buy our tickets from UCT then upgrade to APs when we arrive in December with our DVC discount. I've purchased one ticket so far.

Do you think I'll be able to upgrade to the Discounted PAP from the 5-day MYW ticket? I'll hold off on buying the other two tickets of course. I know UCT has a nice return policy but it does have a fee to do so.

I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks!
Yes, normal upgrade procedures will apply to the new DVC pass. Before you decide what to do, you may want to read the special thread Cheshire Figment has going over on the Theme Parks Board:

DVC Member PAP Special Pricing

Be sure to read post #29 in that thread since you plan to do an upgrade.

You should also read the upgrade info in the Them Parks Sticky thread written by Cheshire Figment. A direct link to it is in the signature of any post made by Cheshire Figment. Look for it in his posts in the thread above.

BWV - Early Morning on May 2, 2008
CarolMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 03:01 PM   #3
mzozzietj
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolMN View Post
Yes, normal upgrade procedures will apply to the new DVC pass. Before you decide what to do, you may want to read the special thread Cheshire Figment has going over on the Theme Parks Board:

DVC Member PAP Special Pricing

Be sure to read post #29 in that thread since you plan to do an upgrade.

You should also read the upgrade info in the Them Parks Sticky thread written by Cheshire Figment. A direct link to it is in the signature of any post made by Cheshire Figment. Look for it in his posts in the thread above.
thanks so much for the link!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: