Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2012, 09:21 PM   #1
DisneyDanielle85
Mouseketeer

My Disney (At Home) Wedding Planning

Hey Everyone, I am a DisBoards Newbie, frequent lurker, new poster. Trying to get the hang of things around here. I have my wedding coming up on October 27, 2012 and I really wanted to share some of my planning with you all because my wedding is very Disney themed with a nod to Beauty and the Beast. I wanted to have my wedding at Disney but unfortunately the wedding I wanted was not in the budget down there. So I did the next logical thing and decided my wedding at home would bring the Disney Magic to all of my friends and family and of COURSE FH and I are honeymooning at Disney. Some of the things I am doing to bring a touch of Disney to my wedding is first, the venue. I chose a Cathedral to get married in because it reminded me of the princesses. I also bought a dress that reminded me of Belle. (apparently I don't have access to post attachments yet so I can't share all of my wonderful ideas in photos...boo, hopefully soon). I am using Vinylmation 9 inch figures for the guestbook. I have Disney Scrapbooking stationary to make my seating chart and my cake topper is a castle with Mickey and Minnie Wedding Vinylmations. I made my own Mickey Confetti out of sparkling scrapbook paper. I have more wonderful Disney Ideas to incorporate and as soon as i get picture posting ability I will post some of the things i have created.

Hmm This was going to be a more fun thread, I promise to update often and especially after I get back from my honeymoon!

~Danielle~
~A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes~ ~Princess Belle!~ "I only hope we don't forget one thing- It was all started by a mouse" - Walt Disney
DisneyDanielle85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:50 PM   #2
lurkyloo
The Attic was just perfect
OK, apparently I've been living under a rock

Welcome, and congratulations on your upcoming wedding! You might be interested in starting a planning journal in this subforum to keep track of all these great ideas and share them with other brides who are planning Disney weddings.
lurkyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-05-2012, 09:53 PM   #3
DisneyDanielle85
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkyloo
Welcome, and congratulations on your upcoming wedding! You might be interested in starting a planning journal in this subforum to keep track of all these great ideas and share them with other brides who are planning Disney weddings.
Thanks!!!!

~Danielle~
~A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes~ ~Princess Belle!~ "I only hope we don't forget one thing- It was all started by a mouse" - Walt Disney
Old 09-05-2012, 11:27 PM   #4
Evi
DIS Veteran

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I love Beauty and the Beast I think they make a great wedding theme. Can't wait to see and hear more about your wedding.

Evi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:08 PM   #5
DisneyDanielle85
Mouseketeer

Thanks. I'm still trying to figure this all out and as soon as i get the ability to upload i will make a PJ and be able to post photos of all the cool Disney Stuff I've collected for my wedding!!!

~Danielle~
Old 09-14-2012, 05:56 PM   #6
Dreamer7787
Mouseketeer

Can't wait to see it! We're also have a B&tB themed at home wedding! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!
Dreamer7787 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: