Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board > Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2012, 07:23 PM   #1
Jonjo
Mouseketeer

PTR - St. David's Welsh Festival 2013

I know it's six months away but here is my Pre-trip report for our March 2013 trip which will take place during DLRP's St. David's Welsh Festival.

The cast members are DW Sharon and myself. We are both big Disney fans and members of the Shareholders Club too.

With this being the 20th Anniversary we thought that we realy should arrange a trip, so after much discussion we finaly agreed that we would go during the tail end of the 20th celebrations and take in the Welsh Festival too. I'm origonaly from Wales and my DW is half Welsh, so what better way to celebrate St David's Day than a trip to Disneyland Paris.

As the St. David's Welsh Festival takes place over a weekend we decided that a six night, seven day trip would be best. We have been to the parks before during a weekend and know just how busy it can be with weekend visitors so a few days either side should help make this a nice relaxing trip.

We are going to say in the Santa Fe Hotel as we have not stayed there since our honeymoon trip to DLP in 2005. I'm a big Cars fan so I'm looking forward to staying in one of the refurbished Cars themed rooms.

Since our last trip there have been a quite a few changes to the DLP, WDS and the Disney Village so it will be nice to see these and of course see Dreams!

One of the main reasons for our last trip was to explore the then new Toy Story Playland, but due to the snow we only managed to go on one ride in the new land before the WDS park was closed due to the extreem weather conditions. So I'm looking forward to having a good look around the new land.

We always travel by Eurostar to DLRP so we will be staying in London the night before we travel and I plan on geting tickets for a show for the night before. Not sure which one yet.

As we are there for six days we will just be taking it nice an easy and the only thing so far we realy want to do is go on one of the tours of WDS, as we have not done one of these yet.

This is our draft meal plan, I guess it will change alot between now and March.

Jonjo

Last edited by Jonjo; 12-02-2012 at 03:59 PM.
Jonjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:35 PM   #2
Jonjo
Mouseketeer

Well with just over a month to go here is I think our final resturant plan.
No Blue Lagoon this time as the resturant is closed during our trip

Last edited by Jonjo; 02-05-2013 at 07:47 AM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-05-2013, 12:44 PM   #3
stargatebarbie
There must be more than this provincial life
The other side of me is all pink and girly and princesses
tourguidebarbie to stargatebarbie

very organised i must say ,do try and go to earl of sandwich its yummy,not long now to your trip hope its dry ,i have ordered no rain for our trip
2010 DLRP KYRIAD ,2012 DLP KYRIAD
2013 DLP VAL DE EUROPE
stargatebarbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:32 PM   #4
Jonjo
Mouseketeer

Yep I realy must try EoS. It's is on the list as a back up if we don't feel like a table service or buffet meal one day. I think we might end up there on Sunday evening if we are too full for the buffet at Billy Bobs after the Sunday Brunch.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:42 PM   #5
Disneyfanswicklow
Disney Fanatic!

Loving your organisation! Sounds like a brilliant plan.....I love your restaurant choices! Can't wait to read all about it when you get back

Jo Olivia
Disneyfanswicklow is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: