Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2012, 09:41 PM   #9
Merida
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by katt789 View Post

She's so cute!! And I do like the new winter clothes, I think it's a little bulky, but whatevs haha! I would also REALLY love to see some more variety of the costumes of the princesses. It would be awesome to see Cindy's pink dress, Belle has both pink & green that are never worn in the parks, and it would be nice to see at least Aurora's blue dress!

Yes! I'm doing 2! One with my mom in the first week, and one with Paige in the second, it's going to be awesome!!!

I'm still deciding if I'm even going to go to an audition while I'm down there, as they are accepting online submissions right now, and I put my name in for that, I might just stick to that.

Haha, I just haven't gone back into a couple of them far enough, some of them seem way to gift shop-ey, but I'm sure there's more too it!
You're in Disney now! Yay!

I love Belle's green dress. It has puffed sleeves! And I love how Belle always matches her hair ribbons to the dresses. It also seems like it would be less effort to just pull from the movies, rather than paying someone to ~modernize the old costumes. Or even to bring out some of the other princesses (Megara, JANE, Maid Marion, even Wendy again!).

Two parties sounds so cool, I'm jealous! The pictures from this year's parties (already) look really great and I really want to do a Halloween party next year. Do you like the Halloween party or the Christmas parties better?

I think online sounds like a great idea! More time to enjoy the parks and relax, you know? Hope you get good results

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: