Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2011, 04:19 PM   #1
mcever4
DIS Veteran

Need invite for Hollywood and Vine and Ohana's...

Can one of you wonderful DISigners help me out with an invite for H&V breakfast and Ohana's dinner? They don't need to be personalized. I can add the name and time as soon as I make ressies. Thanks so much for any help! I searched for them to see if they have already been done and couldn't find them. If someone already has them, just point me in the right direction!

Robin

mcever4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:19 PM   #2
sunny4
Earning My Ears

Invites Please?!

I am looking for character dining invitations too! They seem to be very hard to come by ... let me know if you find any please!
sunny4 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-07-2011, 05:41 AM   #3
Patnl34
Loves to Design

What is a widget
Cool Tag Wish winner logos! ... TG

There are a lot of invites in my photobucket account... (adding more as I design)

http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/...20Invitations/

You might also try the "Meet The Disigners" thread, You can find the other designers there with links to their threads. I know a few others have invites as well..

My disign request thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3296368

My Epcot Kissing Passport: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3285077

recently created designs on my PB account: http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat...?sort=3&page=1

Last edited by Patnl34; 09-07-2011 at 05:47 AM.
Patnl34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:41 AM   #4
sunny4
Earning My Ears

Invites Please?!

Yay!!! I looked at your invites, and they are so cute - exactly what I was looking for! Would you possibly have time to personalize some for me? Or I’d be thrilled just to get blank ones too. Here is what I am hoping for - let me know what you think - thank you!!!

From your new invitations folder -
#6 - Tusker House Breakfast - Laura and Luke - Thursday, October 20th, 9:20
#14 - Ohana Dinner - Laura and Luke - Friday, October 21st, 6:25
#18 - MNSSHP - Laura and Luke - Sunday, October 16th
#41 - Boma - Laura and Luke - Saturday, October 15th, 6:15
#43 - BBB and CRT - Laura - could we change the last part to read - Please then join the princesses for a royal feast at Cinderella’s Royal Table. Tuesday, October 18th Have a wonderful time!
#49 - 1900 Park Fare - Laura - Tuesday, October 18th, 5:00 - can we change the end to I can’t wait to see you?

From your requested folder -
#229 - AK - in the green rectangle - Laura and Luke - Please join us and our animal friends at the Animal Kingdom Lodge for your next visit to Disney World. We hope to see you real soon!
#48 - I’m looking for a Welcome note - 1 for Luke and 1 for Laura - with this border, Luke’s with Mickey, and Laura’s ideally with Tink. It would say something like -
Welcome to Walt Disney World’s Animal Kingdom Lodge! We are so glad you are here! We wish you a week of magic, and hope all of your Dreams Come True!

Our trip is October 14, so I am hoping for the #229 in the next week or so, and the rest would be great just to get by the end of this month. Thanks for considering!
Old 09-07-2011, 05:00 PM   #5
Patnl34
Loves to Design

What is a widget
Cool Tag Wish winner logos! ... TG

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny4 View Post
Yay!!! I looked at your invites, and they are so cute - exactly what I was looking for! Would you possibly have time to personalize some for me? Or I’d be thrilled just to get blank ones too. Here is what I am hoping for - let me know what you think - thank you!!!

From your new invitations folder -
#6 - Tusker House Breakfast - Laura and Luke - Thursday, October 20th, 9:20
#14 - Ohana Dinner - Laura and Luke - Friday, October 21st, 6:25
#18 - MNSSHP - Laura and Luke - Sunday, October 16th
#41 - Boma - Laura and Luke - Saturday, October 15th, 6:15
#43 - BBB and CRT - Laura - could we change the last part to read - Please then join the princesses for a royal feast at Cinderella’s Royal Table. Tuesday, October 18th Have a wonderful time!
#49 - 1900 Park Fare - Laura - Tuesday, October 18th, 5:00 - can we change the end to I can’t wait to see you?

From your requested folder -
#229 - AK - in the green rectangle - Laura and Luke - Please join us and our animal friends at the Animal Kingdom Lodge for your next visit to Disney World. We hope to see you real soon!
#48 - I’m looking for a Welcome note - 1 for Luke and 1 for Laura - with this border, Luke’s with Mickey, and Laura’s ideally with Tink. It would say something like -
Welcome to Walt Disney World’s Animal Kingdom Lodge! We are so glad you are here! We wish you a week of magic, and hope all of your Dreams Come True!

Our trip is October 14, so I am hoping for the #229 in the next week or so, and the rest would be great just to get by the end of this month. Thanks for considering!

Hi there sunny...
Thank you for liking my designs so much you would like me to create for you.I am reposting your request into my thread so it will be easier for me to keep track of it..( otherwise I might be looking for this thread)
You can pick your invites up in my thread tomorrow ( hopefully) here....

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....757931&page=20

My disign request thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3296368

My Epcot Kissing Passport: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3285077

recently created designs on my PB account: http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat...?sort=3&page=1
Patnl34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:04 PM   #6
sunny4
Earning My Ears

Thank You!

Excellent! Thank you so much!!!
Old 09-11-2012, 11:25 PM   #7
mommabe
Earning My Ears

would like some invites and welcome letters for upcoming trip

I'm new to this. Don't know if I am doing this correctly. I like your designs and wanted to see if you could do some personalized invites and welcome letter for my daughters' first trip to Disney.
We actually leave 9/16/12 so I know it is short notice and understand if the answer is no.
Thanks for your time.
mommabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:39 AM   #8
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabe View Post
I'm new to this. Don't know if I am doing this correctly. I like your designs and wanted to see if you could do some personalized invites and welcome letter for my daughters' first trip to Disney.
We actually leave 9/16/12 so I know it is short notice and understand if the answer is no.
Thanks for your time.
Hi
Pat is not currently Disigning
Please check stickys at the top of this forum for information on who is DISigning and what they do.

Hugs Mel
bababear_50 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: