Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2012, 02:07 PM   #46
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cujochurch View Post
these really are go great!! cant wait to see more! Thank you ever so much. IMO I think they would look better and easier to sign if the background where lightened
I agree, I will do it when I return to DISigning.
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
chaoscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:21 PM   #47
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sari8970 View Post
These are fantastic! I love the ones for The Wonder with the characters coming out of the top and stuff. We are going on the Magic from NYC to Canada on August 12th. Do you have any for those (not necessarily with the date, just letting you know when I'm leaving? Also, do you make covers with other characters (meaning can I request specific ones) or only what you have?

Have you ever made an autograph book? I read somewhere on here about using chipboard and I can't find it anywhere. I'm wondering if you have any other suggestions on how to make the cover.

Thanks so much!

Sari
I don't have many for the Magic. there are a few and they are here
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...ards%20Cruise/

look on the right hand side for Magic. There are also some Generic ones for DCL. look on the right hand side for DCL Generic.

There are autograph ones here, but i can't promise that I will get them individualized in the next 6 weeks. Penny
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...uise%20Covers/
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-12-2012, 02:32 PM   #48
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksbellerma View Post
I am not wanting to be a bother as I think it might be on my end regarding the reply I left (thinking I left the info you needed). I haven't seen a post so I figured I would just check in and make sure I did give you the info you needed to get request post 37 done. I am not rushing just making sure my bases are covered you could say.

Here is the file for the one I would like done for the three different groups.

DreamSandCastle2012.jpg

Thank you again and hope you are doing well as the summer comes to an end.

No problem, real life got in the way of DIS life. I will try and do this week. If not I will do in Sept. Sorry for the delay. Penny
Old 08-12-2012, 03:02 PM   #49
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Penny, these are GREAT! I have not cruised yet but the only thing that I could see that may stand out is that Dream and Fantasy have the AquaDuck. That is noticeable in pictures. Though, with these designs I like it the way they are, though, that is just my opinion.

Thanks for the response. Much Appreciated.
Old 08-12-2012, 03:05 PM   #50
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Hi Penny, I was wondering if I could please get you to customize one of these for me. The one I would like is the sand castle one with Disney Dream 2012 design. We are sailing that ship in October and want to put this with luggage taggs I am making and magnets for our doors for the whole family.

Need - 1 of : Our 1st Cruise, Oct 26th-Nov 1st

Need - 1 of : Farrell-Christophersen-Ward Family Vacation (Maybe fit this over the castle or above it) - The Farrell's - David, Sally & Lilly - aka LA Mousekateers - Oct 26th-Nov 1st (Maybe fit this under the Disney Dream).

Need - 1 of : Farrell-Christophersen-Ward Family Vacation (Maybe fit this over the castle or above it)The Farrells - Marilynn & Steve - aka Mom & Dad Mouse - Oct 26th-Nov 1st (Maybe fit this under the Disney Dream).

Need - 1 of : Farrell-Christophersen-Ward Family Vacation (Maybe fit this over the castle or above it)The Christophersen's-Ward's - Brandon, Brandy, Kimberly, Korigan - aka KS Mousekateers (Maybe fit this under the Disney Dream).

Please take the requests in parentasies as just that. You will know better of what will fit.

I know you said you had a few things going on and I would like to take a moment extra to let you know there is no rush, we have plenty of time. I will not take these to print till some time in Sept. So, please take care of you and yours.

When I am able to take to print and have final product I will hopefully be able to send you a picture.

I just started to do some of these and realized I wasn't sure what size you wanted them. Are these for magnets, autograph cards or t-shirts? I am going to try and do a few DISigns each weekend before we leave so let me know and I will try and do a few.
Old 08-12-2012, 03:07 PM   #51
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Hi – Sorry I haven't been very active on the boards lately. However, I have found when it rains, it pours. But in this case these downpours are good things. Life is going to be very hectic for me over the next 6 weeks. After much back and forth we have a signed offer on our new house. Now we are waiting to get a mortgage. Since it is a short sale there are some problems with the house that the sellers aren't going to fix so we are working with the bank to rectify them so we can get a mortgage. We have excellent credit so I am not sure why they are making us jump through all of these hoops, but they are & we really want the house.

The exciting thing is I am going to have an office with space for my 1,000 books which have been boxed and stored in our storage room for a very long time. So the next few weeks are going to be busy with packing, organizing and throwing things out. Once we make settlement the whole house needs painting and rugs, new fridge and dishwasher. Plus since this house is so much bigger than our duplex, we will need more furniture. So I will be spending time shopping. Also, it is almost two acres of land so we will be cleaning up the property.

In the midst of this and before we actually move in we have a scheduled Disney trip. When we come home from Disney we will hopefully make the move and unpack. So life will be quite hectic. As much as possible I will try to make time to individualize any of my current DISigns that are easily individualized. However, I will not be creating additional cruise cards, autograph cards, shirts, etc.

Thanks for understanding, Penny
Old 08-12-2012, 05:38 PM   #52
ksbellerma
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscent View Post
I just started to do some of these and realized I wasn't sure what size you wanted them. Are these for magnets, autograph cards or t-shirts? I am going to try and do a few DISigns each weekend before we leave so let me know and I will try and do a few.
Penny, thank you and I hope all the down pours are blessings for you. With our cruise not till Oct, end of Sept would be wonderful. These are for magnets and 4x6 is what I was thinking. If it is going to be too much for you to do with all you have on your plate, I have no problem with downloading the blank and playing around with it myself if that is ok with you.

Also, I will be keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out for you on the new house and for loads of fun on your Disney trip.

Please take care
Brandy
ksbellerma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:52 PM   #53
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Penny, thank you and I hope all the down pours are blessings for you. With our cruise not till Oct, end of Sept would be wonderful. These are for magnets and 4x6 is what I was thinking. If it is going to be too much for you to do with all you have on your plate, I have no problem with downloading the blank and playing around with it myself if that is ok with you.

Also, I will be keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out for you on the new house and for loads of fun on your Disney trip.

Please take care
Brandy
Here's the first two.

If you go here there is another sand castle picture with a different frame.
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...cpZZ2QQtppZZ28

if you want, email your address and I will send you the sand castle backgrounds and the Disney Dream Logo (separately) if you want to play with them yourself? Or not, I could play with them over the next six weeks. This week I am trying to finish my DISney shirts. Penny
Old 08-12-2012, 07:00 PM   #54
ksbellerma
Earning My Ears

These are actually better than what I had originally asked for. THANK YOU! I would say leave them alone as I like these better than, again what I had asked for orginally.

Thank you again.
Best wishes and Hope you have a wonderful trip.
Brandy
Old 08-12-2012, 07:58 PM   #55
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
These are actually better than what I had originally asked for. THANK YOU! I would say leave them alone as I like these better than, again what I had asked for orginally.

Thank you again.
Best wishes and Hope you have a wonderful trip.
Brandy

OK, I will work on the others. Do you want green or gold? or another color?
Old 08-12-2012, 08:11 PM   #56
ksbellerma
Earning My Ears

I love the green. As for the other's don't worry about those. My parents and I are the only first time cruisers. If you did want to put one together that said "Farrell-Christophersen-Ward First Family Vacation" that would be great. After seening these I think my other request would be tooooo cluttered. If you do do the ones in the other boarder and can do the lettering in purple that would be cool. Again, this is if you have the time and I can't stress enough I am more than willing to wait.

I can't thank you enough!

In a few months I will have to pic your brains as I would love to return the favor and help others with these like so many of you DISigners do.

Brandy
Old 09-11-2012, 10:47 PM   #57
Clochette nordique
DIS Veteran

bump!

sniff, sniff, no ticker! .... oops, just for now, since DH asked me when I would go back.........

DLParis - Août 2017 ; DCL-Magic Greece - Août 2017
WDW-POR - Novembre 2013 ; DCL-Fantasy Western Caribbean - Novembre 2013
DL-Paradise Pier - Février 2012 ; DCL-Wonder Mexican Riviera - Février 2012
WDW-Poly - Mai 2011 ; DCL-Dream Bahamas - Mai 2011
Clochette nordique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:53 PM   #58
Clochette nordique
DIS Veteran

bump! re-bump!

sniff, sniff, no ticker! .... oops, just for now, since DH asked me when I would go back.........

DLParis - Août 2017 ; DCL-Magic Greece - Août 2017
WDW-POR - Novembre 2013 ; DCL-Fantasy Western Caribbean - Novembre 2013
DL-Paradise Pier - Février 2012 ; DCL-Wonder Mexican Riviera - Février 2012
WDW-Poly - Mai 2011 ; DCL-Dream Bahamas - Mai 2011
Clochette nordique is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: