Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Reports Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2012, 04:51 PM   #181
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLSE50 View Post

Lovely, lovely, lovely.
So special that you got the fancy venue!

I think this is my favorite picture because it shows both of your faces at the same time and I like the pastor's hand on yours in blessing.

But I like this one too!

Did you wear the dress off the ship or did I misunderstand?

Jan
Pastor Bill was fantastic. He is playing a bit more of a prominent role at Crystal Cathedral now than he did at the time of the vow renewal and I am so happy for him. The venue was a real surprise. He also commented that they normally never do vow renewals or weddings on a Sunday and that I really must have touched somebody's heart to make this happen. Those memories will stay with me forever.

My favourite photo is this:

It just seems to embody what we feel for each other. I am still considering to have this printed on a canvas.

Corinna
dolphingirl47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:48 PM   #182
JLSE50
DIS Veteran ** I am a post menopausal woman--my brain leaks. ** I'm allergic to idiots, I just decided.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl47 View Post
Pastor Bill was fantastic. He is playing a bit more of a prominent role at Crystal Cathedral now than he did at the time of the vow renewal and I am so happy for him. The venue was a real surprise. He also commented that they normally never do vow renewals or weddings on a Sunday and that I really must have touched somebody's heart to make this happen. Those memories will stay with me forever.

My favourite photo is this:

It just seems to embody what we feel for each other. I am still considering to have this printed on a canvas.

Corinna
Perhaps it is Pastor Bill whose heart you touched!

If you like that picture best, then by all means do it up special! I prefer color pictures but each to her own! It is the embodiment of your special event and your relationship so it should be what you like best.

Have a great day.
DL--6x; WDW x 26; Fort Wilderness - a lot; DVC Members since 2000; OKW x 7; DVC Vero Beach x 5; DVC Wilderness Villas x 2; DVC Hilton Head x 1; DVC Boardwalk x 2; DVC Beach Club x 1; DVC Saratoga Springs x 1; SS Tree House x 1; Bay Lake Towers x 2; DCL MAGIC x 8; DCL WONDER x 4; DCL DREAM x 3; DS#1 engaged to DG (Darling Girl) on the WONDER 9/4/06; WESTBOUND PANAMA CANAL 5/10/08 MAGIC; EASTERN CARIBBEAN FAMILY TRIP 9/12/09 MAGIC; TRANSATLANTIC 4/10/10 MAGIC; 5/15/11 DREAM; North to ALASKA 8/9/11 WONDER; FAMILY TRIP 10/30/11 DREAM; HAWAII 4/ 29/12 WONDER; DVC MEMBER CRUISE 9/16/12; 6/27/13 - MAGIC in the Med (Venice) 10/26/14 Eastern Caribbean Family Cruise - ON THE MAGIC AGAIN!
JLSE50 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-09-2012, 04:11 PM   #183
Chilly
I was having a bit of a blonde moment
D'oh!
Married my prince at WDW

Finally got round to finishing your TR. Your VR was lovely and you got some fab photos.
Chilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:23 PM   #184
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
Finally got round to finishing your TR. Your VR was lovely and you got some fab photos.
Thanks for sticking it out. I can't believe that it is nearly a year ago since we embarked on this particular adventure.

Corinna
dolphingirl47 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: