|09-10-2012, 10:35 AM||#10|
Earning My Ears
Join Date: Aug 2012
1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship?
Two OGTs, Wonder Sept 23rd Pacific Coast Cruise
2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room?
3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get?
two 9Ds, rooms 1034 and 1036
4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location?
Must admit I'm disappointed. Not only do the rooms not connect, they are on deck 1, right next to the tender lobby. Instead of a big porthole window, we will have two little ones. Feel like I'm in the basement. I got a great discount and I'm on the boat, but not feeling the magic. Hoping to upgrade at the port.
5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together?
Yes, side-by-side. Disappointed they are not connected.
6. How many days before departure date did you book? about 2 months
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|