Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2012, 12:09 PM   #10
Leasha_Loves_Disney
Please stand clear of the door; Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekypoppins View Post
GASP!!! Buffalo???? i seriously live like 30 minutes from there but on the Canadian side do you live in buffalo?
OMG ,I get it I totally get it(about the peanuts) ,although my situation is different than yours......okay so you know the song in Lion King 2"He Lives in you" well that reminds me of my dad,and one day last week my daughter got a surprise bag from the corner store,in it was a plastic lion toy and she showed it to me and I felt a tear gliding down my cheek.It's so weird how things happen like that but i totally get it.thankfully Andy is still very much here and before you know it you'll be re-united and making lots of beautiful memories together hang in there girl ,you got this!!!

YES, I live just about 15 minutes from the city. I went to school in Niagara Falls so I was even closer!!!

Thank you for sharing that story I love hearing about people's lives and the things that are special to them. Your right Andy is still here and surprisingly I have been surviving a lot better than I had originally anticipated. They have me running around like crazy here so it keeps my mind off loneliness and wen I do get to thinking about it I am usually at the apartment and can get ahold of him really easily. Thanks so much for the support and encouragement

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayhawkFans View Post
I have really enjoyed following you on Twitter and of course here on Disboards. I too had applied and was accepted for the CP back around 1998. I changed my mind at the last minute and didn't go and always wonder "what could have been". I'll just live vicariously through people like you who are lucky enough to be there experiencing it.

We will be at WDW 9/5-9/13. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have the chance to meet you .. if you ever find a few minutes in your schedule. I can PM you with my phone number if you think you would want to try and meet up .. I totally understand if you don't .. some random Diser wanting to meet up .. I know you are busy. My 10 year old daughter would no doubt think you are a real live celebrity. Her dream is to someday work at WDW.

Can I just start off by saying THANK YOU SO MUCH for inviting me out with your family and friends. It was amazing to meet you all and I had a wonderful time!!! Also, thanks for following along on here and twitter, it stinks that you weren't able to come down when you were accepted but I promise to keep you filled in a living the dream with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsDis View Post
Oh Alicia. I’m so sorry about leaving Andy, getting on your flight, and having to sit without Ryan. That’s horrible.

It seems like you are having a great time otherwise! It seems like your schedule is kind of crazy but it must be amazing to get up every morning and realizing you are in Disney!

Hang in there!

It was so sad, slowly but surely I have been adjusting. I skype with Andy all the time and sadly I hardly ever see Ryan because we literally work all the time at opposite times lol But over all it is perfect!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda P View Post
Love to read your updates. My dd is a CP too! She has been there a little over 3 weeks. I love to read how things are going with you. Sorta makes me feel like an insider and it also gives me things to ask my Dd. Cant wait to hear more!!

I feel bad that I haven't updated recently. Between work and going to the parks I have been filling my days to the absolute MAX. Trying to take in EVERYTHING. Thanks for reading along though, I hope your daughter is enjoying her program as well!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamajack View Post
I always wanted to go to Disney when I was in college and I am living through you vicariously. (big word) I sent a twitter follow request. Good Luck and keep writing.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I'm glad you are enjoying and I hope to get through these first few boring days so I can just update with park things WAY MORE FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by 209Disney View Post
Love reading your updates! I hope you have a great time for the next few months on your adventure!

I am having an amazing time, I wish I had more time to update but I am just always on the go!!! I have been having a blast and my roommates and I get along really well so we are always having a good time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantedrosex View Post
I'm am sooo excited/nervous for you! I'm completely excited to read this report! At some point, I wanna do the DCP someday....ugh, I need the TIME! So for now I'll live vicariously through you ;D Ps..totally gonna follow you on instagram!

I hope I can keep you up to date and enjoying!!! I totally recommend doing the program to EVERYONE, one thing that I think is a good idea if you are worried about completing classes and such, wait until the semester after you graduate. I have met a TON of people here who have done the same, you don't have to worry about falling behind and balancing classes and work while you are here, it will really free up a lot of your time. Just a thought, I hope that it works out that you can do the program

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor Princesses View Post
THANK YOU!!! Ahhhh thanks so much for sharing that with me; I honestly thought my dreams were crushed when I read that DCP was with American Universities only. I actually took a ton of time and read everything over and put in an application for it! I know it's super early for next year, but I figured why not!
If anything ever actually comes out of it I'll probably be on here picking your brain for any information I can get. Thank you again for filling me in on that!

Stinks that you had to be smushed between two giant men without anything but your puppy, but I'm happy you were able to make it through! I am honestly so excited for you to be on this adventure! It's going to be a great one.

No problem, I'm glad that I could help!!! As I've said probably million times before I think that this is something everyone should do if they get the chance. It's never too soon in my opinion. Come back all you want even if I don't know the answer I will find out for you. I hope that everything works out so you can come down and participate!!!

Thank you, thank you thank you. So far it has gone a million times up hill since that dreadful plane ride. I can't believe that I have already been here almost a month, time sure does fly!!! Hands down it is the best thing I have ever done though. Thanks for reading a long. I hope you continue to enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPrice View Post
Following along as well. I just followed you on Instagram and I am loving your pictures!! Can't wait to read more. -Amanda

Thank you for reading along and following I really appreciate your interest!!! Hope you continue to enjoy my adventure

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: