Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2012, 07:14 PM   #1
05focus
<3MinnieMouse(:

What if my room isn't ready?

Hey everyone!
My first night at Disney I'll be staying at an off site hotel near DTD. The next morning I'll be heading to Poly, I'm sure my room won't be ready considering I'll be leaving rather early (around 8AM) because I plan on going to MK as soon as I check in at Poly, I am using online check in.

My question is, what do I do if upon arriving at Poly my room isn't ready and I am wanting to go to MK? Will they hold my luggage so I can go to the parks and when I get back put it in my room once ready?
Old 09-08-2012, 07:22 PM   #2
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99
You have to compare apples to apples

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05focus View Post
Hey everyone!
My first night at Disney I'll be staying at an off site hotel near DTD. The next morning I'll be heading to Poly, I'm sure my room won't be ready considering I'll be leaving rather early (around 8AM) because I plan on going to MK as soon as I check in at Poly, I am using online check in.

My question is, what do I do if upon arriving at Poly my room isn't ready and I am wanting to go to MK? Will they hold my luggage so I can go to the parks and when I get back put it in my room once ready?
You can take it to bell services and they will store it for you. When you get to your room, call them and they will deliver it.
Register to remove

Old 09-08-2012, 07:24 PM   #3
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Yes, you can leave your luggage with bell services and head off to MK . Once your room is ready, you will get a text and you can come back any time and retrieve your luggage from bell services (or call them from your room and have it delivered) .
Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:56 PM   #4
snesguy
Mouseketeer

And Bell Services at the Poly is outside so I would drop the bags off there. When you drive to the entrance to check-in they will meet you and ask if you need help with luggage. They'll take it away and give you a claim check. When you get to the room later in the day call them and give them the number on the claim check and they'll bring your luggage to your room. Don't forget to tip them when they bring it to your room.
snesguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:12 PM   #5
05focus
<3MinnieMouse(:

Thanks for the help everyone
Makes me feel a lot better knowing I don't have to leave luggage in the car!
Old 09-08-2012, 11:45 PM   #6
CraftyMommy
Mouseketeer

They have refrigerators and freezers, so if you have any perishables they'll be stored for you also in luggage services.
CraftyMommy is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: