Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2012, 07:19 AM   #1
daiseyirl
DIS Veteran

off site hotel 1 night??

Went to book our flight this morn , from the time i checked to 20min later when i went to book they went up by nearly €100!!! So annoyed!!! Anyway can get a flight the night before at my original price so booked that instead get into cdg around 9pm. We would have had to stay in the airport hotel for our original sun morn flight anyway at a cost of €100. So im looking for a hotel in the Disney area for similar price, cheaper even better lol!! Any suggestions??? We will get a taxi to the hotel new York sun morn so doesnt have to have a shuttle bus. All im asking that it is clean!!! Thanks in advance.
daiseyirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:30 AM   #2
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

What date and what time do you get into CDG as you'll have to add your transfer on to the cost of the cheap hotel ?

Vive la différence
Carrie_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-07-2012, 08:47 AM   #3
daiseyirl
DIS Veteran

We get into cdg at 20.50 on sat march 23rd. We are booked into the new York on sun 24th.
My plan is
A) get private transfer to off-site hotel and then nxt morn get shuttle bus or taxi to Disney new York.
B) get tgv to Disney and get shuttle or taxi to off site hotel and then nxt morn get shuttle bus or taxi to new York.

Im not concerned about transfers for moment, just hotel for €100 or less. Had a look in booking.com only place i reconised was adigio apt??? There €88. None of the partner hotels seem to be up yet.
Old 09-07-2012, 08:51 AM   #4
DLPdaft
Cannot stop singing "Just like we dreeeeamed it"
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

if the partner hotels are not showing on the likes of trivago, alpharooms, travelrepublic, expedia etc yet for your dates, then I'd wait to book one.

Check their own websites too for the associated hotels - I could have got a room at the Kyriad on their own website at the end of last year for June this year on one of their special winter deals for 50 euros. I waited too long to book it and it disappeared - I was kicking myself!

eta - a Saturday night will be more expensive than any other night, even for the nearby hotels to DLP.
Feb 07 Santa Fe, Oct 07 Santa Fe, Nov 07 Cheyenne, June 08 Explorers, Oct 08 surprise upgrade to the Newport Bay Club! May 09 Magic Circus, Dec 09 Santa Fe VIP, Oct 10 Santa Fe "Cars stylee", March 11 St Patricks Day Santa Fe, Nov 11 Dream Castle bonfire and Christmas, June 12 Dream Castle 20th Dreams, Feb 13 Santa Fe & Dreams, April 14 Santa Fe Spring Festival Fun
DLPdaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:27 AM   #5
jillrobinson
I will be very angry if there are any attractions or places off limits
DS got a Hi 5 from Simba
My real persona is maleficent mum

Expedia are offering room only rates for cheyenne and santa fe for £62 or at least they were on wednesday when I checked for the 24th March
March 2004 Liam's 5th Birthday at Cheyenne *** October 2004 Spooky Halloween at Santa Fe *** March 2006 My big 40 & Liams 7th Birthday at Newport Bay Club *** March 2007 Jamie's 13th Birthday & VIP Press Launch for DLP's 15th Anniversary at Sequoia Lodge *** November 2007 Christmas Season at Sequoia Lodge *** March 2009 Liam's 10th Birthday at Cheyenne *** January 2010 Practically Perfect stay at Hotel New York *** October 2010 Our not so scary stay at Cheyenne ***January 2012 Jack's 5th Birthday surprise at Santa Fe***July 2013 Disney Dreaming at Cheyenne***

jillrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:36 PM   #6
ExpatDisneyLover
DIS Veteran

I've used hotwire to book a hotel at CDG - 4 star for $85/night - (about 50GBP I guess) - I would think you could easily book from the UK - if you don't mind not knowing the name of the hotel until you pay for it - cancellations are not allowed. I got the Hilton and it was really nice - here's is the latest hotel list for 4 stars from betterbidding so you might can tell what you would get. Hotwire usually works better closer to the date of travel though.

4* Hilton
4* Hyatt Regency
4* Novotel Paris CDG Terminal
4* Pullman Airport CDG
4* Radisson Airport
4* Sheraton
Jill * 1984 DL * 1986 WDW * 1994 Euro Disney * 1996 WDW * 2009 WDW POR * March 2010 DLRP Santa Fe * June 2010 DLRP Magic Circus * November 2010 DLRP Magic Circus * February 2011 DLRP Dream Castle * May 2011 WDW Sheraton Vistana / Hilton Bonnet Creek * September 2011 WDW Night of Joy Hilton DTD * March 2012 WDW Pop * April 2012 WDW AKL * May 2012 WDW SSR *
POR 2009 Trip Report http://www.disboards.com/showthread....ching+t+shirts
DLRP Trip Reports
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2419270
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2476348
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....rd+trip+report
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....le+trip+report

Last edited by ExpatDisneyLover; 09-07-2012 at 01:47 PM.
ExpatDisneyLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 02:16 PM   #7
daiseyirl
DIS Veteran

Thanks guys,

Jill yes the cheyenne is €80 for the 24th unfortunatly its the 23rd were looking for and its €193!!!

ExpatDisneylover, hadnt considered staying in a hotel at d airport ,will look into that as we could just get the tgv in the morn then.
Old 09-08-2012, 07:18 AM   #8
Isila
There is a big beautiful tomorrow

I booked Kyriad for 80 eur last time and took the free disney bus next morning. Will be doing the same thing this time too.
Isila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:29 AM   #9
daiseyirl
DIS Veteran

Thanks, the kyriad is €129 for our date, have now decided were going to stay at the novotel at the airport that night as we wont make the last tgv and get the tgv in the morn.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: