Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Planning Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2012, 04:37 AM   #1
diddldonna
DIS Veteran

Smile *****UK Spending Money Game No1*******

I am sure many of you need to save up some pennies for some spending money for your Disney Vacation so i thought of a fun way we can all do that.

So heres how the game works:

1. Request to join here and i will provide you with a Number, Please put the number in your signature along with the words ' UK Spending Game' so that i know your playing. Tell me what date you need to save your spending money by.

2. Find a Tin of any size, your welcome to decorate it if you wish (sealed ones are better as it stops you dipping in it). Would love to see photos of your tins

3. Fill it with as many coins/notes as possible and share your fun ways here with us each time you add money to it. If you find some money on the floor out and about we will call that 'RoadKill'. You can add any money from lottery wins, loose change at the end of the day, Roadkill, birthday money, money made from car boots. (But Wages Money is not allowed in this game).

4. Dont forget to share here with us each time you add some money and let us know where the money came from.

5. When you need your spending money for vacation, count it up and come back here and let us know the total and we will add that to your number.

6. If you fill one tin, your welcome to start another.

7. You can also include family members in this game just tell me who they are and i will include them in the game.

If you have any questions please message me.

Let the fun begin.

Past WDW Vacations: 2013 OKW, 2010 OKW, 2007 ASM, 2005 ASM, 2004 off site.
diddldonna is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: