DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2012, 08:18 AM   #16
Paula Sedley-Burke
Proud to believe in Rainbows and Unicorns...

Thanks? We only have a studio but sounds like you cant upgrade you just have to pay an addition if you want it. Fair enough! We might do that as we are there for two weeks and I have a compromised immune system due to a drug I have to take. So wanted it to be extra clean to avoid any infections etc. thanks for your help :-)
Dixie Landings 2000, Port Orleans 08, SSR 09, SSR 10, SSR 11, Disney Dream 2011, SSR 12, Disney Dream 2012 , AKL 13, SSR 13 , VWL 13, Disney Dream 2013, POR 2014, SSR 14, AKV 14, BCV 14, , Disney Dream 2014, VGF 14, AoA 15, Disney Magic 15, SSR 14, VGF 14

May 2014 Pre trip report - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3236860

( Me ) , (DW)

Paula
Paula Sedley-Burke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:33 AM   #17
DisneyBelle99
DIS Veteran

OP, I know you didn't ask this question, but are you going to have enough room for the size of your group? Are they little, your kids? Search for BLT room pictures to make sure. My husband and I had a one Bedroom, and I am having trouble picturing where you all are going to sleep.

Sorry if this causes stress. Deb
DisneyBelle99 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-07-2012, 09:18 AM   #18
Paula Sedley-Burke
Proud to believe in Rainbows and Unicorns...

Hi Deb. how kind of you to be concerned! Its actually only me and my partner so just two adults. We go every year to SSR in a studio and are fine. I was just hijacking the thread because we always want more cleans! I didnt know about pay as you go! It was another member that started the thread had a larger group that maybe you had horror visions of! In England we would call that like a tin of sardines but dont know if you say the same! Paula
Dixie Landings 2000, Port Orleans 08, SSR 09, SSR 10, SSR 11, Disney Dream 2011, SSR 12, Disney Dream 2012 , AKL 13, SSR 13 , VWL 13, Disney Dream 2013, POR 2014, SSR 14, AKV 14, BCV 14, , Disney Dream 2014, VGF 14, AoA 15, Disney Magic 15, SSR 14, VGF 14

May 2014 Pre trip report - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3236860

( Me ) , (DW)

Paula
Paula Sedley-Burke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:59 AM   #19
wendow
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyBelle99 View Post
OP, I know you didn't ask this question, but are you going to have enough room for the size of your group? Are they little, your kids? Search for BLT room pictures to make sure. My husband and I had a one Bedroom, and I am having trouble picturing where you all are going to sleep.

Sorry if this causes stress. Deb
Wow, I hope we all fit I know the info on the room says it sleeps 5 + an under 3 child. My oldest child is 12 and small so her and her younger sister will be on the fold-out sofa. Our oldest son is not-quite 4 yo and he will be on the fold out chair/bed thing. Our baby will be in a pack-n-play. Dh & I in the bed. Seems alright. At least I hope so. Anyone not think we'll fit??? I obviously need to know now if we won't...
Old 09-07-2012, 12:21 PM   #20
Deb & Bill
DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendow View Post
Wow, I hope we all fit I know the info on the room says it sleeps 5 + an under 3 child. My oldest child is 12 and small so her and her younger sister will be on the fold-out sofa. Our oldest son is not-quite 4 yo and he will be on the fold out chair/bed thing. Our baby will be in a pack-n-play. Dh & I in the bed. Seems alright. At least I hope so. Anyone not think we'll fit??? I obviously need to know now if we won't...
You'll have a lot of little feet running around, but smaller children don't take up as much space. I think you will be okay. If you had full grown kids, it would seem a lot more crowded.

Stop the madness. No more DVC construction.
Bring back Vacation Magic. Dump Disney Files!
Stopped drinking the Kool-aid long ago.
Deb & Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 12:43 PM   #21
disneynutz

Earning My Ears One At A Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula Sedley-Burke View Post
Thanks? We only have a studio but sounds like you cant upgrade you just have to pay an addition if you want it. Fair enough! We might do that as we are there for two weeks and I have a compromised immune system due to a drug I have to take. So wanted it to be extra clean to avoid any infections etc. thanks for your help :-)
Bring your disinfectant wipes and wipe everything in the room, that's what we do and it has helped reduce bringing home colds and flu.

Bill

disneynutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:03 PM   #22
wendow
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb & Bill View Post
You'll have a lot of little feet running around, but smaller children don't take up as much space. I think you will be okay. If you had full grown kids, it would seem a lot more crowded.
Thanks! It's a good thing we all like each other a lot since it will be a lot of togetherness
Old 09-07-2012, 05:20 PM   #23
DisneyBelle99
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendow View Post
You'll be OK, I won't worry now! Enjoy!
DisneyBelle99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:00 PM   #24
cruisingdiva
Earning My Ears

Will beach towels be provided at the pool, or should I ack a few?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
cruisingdiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:11 PM   #25
Terapin
DIS Veteran

We had two large parties in a 2 bdrm and a 1 bdrm. We got extra towels twice during our Jan stay and were not charged either time. We also asked for extra toiletries and were not charged. We did ask and willingly pay for extra coffee supplies. During our trash and towel we got extra dish soap and dishwasher powder and extra TP. We tipped well and left the room in excellent shape on trash and towel day.

There are many towels down by the pool at no charge. They are not large though.

2014 Princess GSC! BLT/VGF/DCL stay
2014 Determined to do Dopey! BWV stay

Terapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:08 PM   #26
Deb & Bill
DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terapin View Post
...During our trash and towel we got extra dish soap and dishwasher powder and extra TP. ....
The housekeepers will willingly leave you stuff to keep the villa clean, toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, dish washer detergent. But they are not supposed to give you things to keep yourself clean for free.

Stop the madness. No more DVC construction.
Bring back Vacation Magic. Dump Disney Files!
Stopped drinking the Kool-aid long ago.
Deb & Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:27 PM   #27
wendow
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyBelle99 View Post
You'll be OK, I won't worry now! Enjoy!
Thanks

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: