Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2012, 04:10 PM   #16
Jonjo
Mouseketeer

Christmas is great fun, the tree lighting ceremony is fantastic and the decorations around the park are lovely. We had about 1ft of snow and was -8c in the evenings during our last trip so dress up warm, drink plenty of hot chocolate and prepare to be blown away when you walk down Main Street with the carols playing in the back ground.

Halloween was a let down last year and Park Management have admitted they made mistakes and will be doing things differently this year.

If you are there for Halloween get tickets for the Terrorific Night party at WDS. It's very good and very scary. Not recommended for younger children.

Me I would do Christmas first and stay at the Sequoia Lodge Hotel. Cocktails around the fire place in the Redwood bar is the way wonderful way to relax at the end of your day.
Jonjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:54 AM   #17
Bert Chimneysweep
Earning My Ears

this a great thread my wife and I are making our first "seasonal" trip to DLP in November and can't wait to see all the christmas overlay for the park

My wife is pregnant with our first child which is due in April but may also try and tempt her with a halloween visit next year if this year it picks up again
Hollywood Studio, Orlando, Boxing Day 2008-Disney World, Orlando 2 January 2009-Disneyland, California, 26th March 2010-Disneyland Paris, 13th-15th March 2011-Disneyland, California, 28th October 2011- California Adventure, 1st November 2011-Disneyland Paris 12th-15th November 2012
Bert Chimneysweep is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: