Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2012, 11:39 AM   #1
disneyshan
Mouseketeer

Hilton Grand Vacations Seaworld for a few nights?

My husband has a conference in April in Orlando and we've decided to add a few days and make it a family trip. However, for the most part, we will be staying offsite at the Hilton Grand Vacations Seaworld with only two nights onsite (haven't picked the hotel yet). Anyone stay here before? I'll have a 3 year old and a 10 month old with me and I've heard there's a decent children's pool and a splash pad? Has anyone stayed there with young children? Are there real cribs available (not pack n plays)?

February 2006 - Caribbean Beach Resort (first Disney Vacation at 27!); December 2009 - Coronado Springs Resort (5 months pregnant with DS); January 2011 - POP (Mom and Me trip) ; May 2011 - AsSP (DS's first steps on his first Disney Vacation at 13 months); January 2012 - POFQ (5 months pregnant with DS#2) Cancelled due to Illness Booo!; April 2013 - First Trip with two children! Offsite (Hilton Grand Vacations Seaworld); April 2014 - Split stay. AKL and Offsite (HGVS);
disneyshan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:47 AM   #2
ckquan
MouseheadSF

HGVC at Seaworld

We stayed there for 1 week in October 2009. My DD was 17 months at the time. There are no cribs at this property but they did have bed rails. If you need a full-sized crib, I would suggest that you rent it from A Baby's Best Friend. I have used their services twice, once for a full-sized crib and another time for a toddler bed. Good quality and good customer service. Sorry, can't comment on the pool area since we didn't use it. Since we were staying off Disney property, we wanted to spend as much time as we could at the parks. Hope this helps!
Saratoga Springs (December 2011)
Beach Club (September 2010)
Saratoga Springs (December 2009)
Gaylord Palms/Hilton at Sea World (October 2009)
Saratoga Springs (October 2006)
Old Key West (December 2003)
Caribbean Beach (December 2000)
Boardwalk (August 1999)
ckquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:12 PM   #3
disneyshan
Mouseketeer

Thanks! Yes, I've rented a crib staying at WDW, I just wanted to know if they had a crib at the hotel so I wouldn't have to rent on.

February 2006 - Caribbean Beach Resort (first Disney Vacation at 27!); December 2009 - Coronado Springs Resort (5 months pregnant with DS); January 2011 - POP (Mom and Me trip) ; May 2011 - AsSP (DS's first steps on his first Disney Vacation at 13 months); January 2012 - POFQ (5 months pregnant with DS#2) Cancelled due to Illness Booo!; April 2013 - First Trip with two children! Offsite (Hilton Grand Vacations Seaworld); April 2014 - Split stay. AKL and Offsite (HGVS);
disneyshan is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: