Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2012, 08:25 AM   #11
jmskinner
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
CSR is my "home" resort!! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
The pictures of it are fantastic, I'm really looking forward to this next trip. Hope I find time to take some pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
I'm so sorry there was an accident on your way to Disney. Thank goodness he wasn't killed! I guess it was good traffic was moving slow, or hitting that metal fast may have had different consequences. I'm glad you were able to get some follow up too. I'm sure it meant alot to his mom to have your family stay with him through the whole thing.

Wow! Love the princess room!! Wonder if I can talk my guys into that for March for my birthday? Maybe there will be a good bounceback rate? Did you feel like royalty?
I think he missed the metal and Jonas told the officer that he had a choice, hit the pavement or come through our back window. Can't imagine if that had happened since Jacob was back there.

No, didn't really feel like royalty. Not really sure why. Guess I always think of hotel rooms as just hotel rooms. Now, let me try that Cinderella Suite in the Castle and I might change my mind.

PS: Don't know why I had to respond to yours separate, I really thought I clicked on it, but then realized your response wasn't there.
POR July 2006;POR June 13-21 2008;ASM Sept 26-28 2008;RPR July 14-16, 2009;POR July 16-21 2009;CBR Sept 4-7, 2009, POFQ Thanksgiving 2009, AKKV June 5-6, 2010, POFQ July 2010, AS Sports Sept 2010, POFQ Jan 2011, BLT Feb 2011, POP Apr 2011, SoG May 2011, POR July 2011, POR and POP Aug 2012, CSR Oct 2012, POR Sept 2013, GF Sept 2014

My DH wants another trip to WDW?!?! MNSSHP, F&W, and Diagon Alley A PTR for Sept 2014

Minions take over the MK and cause havoc at Gringott's

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: