|09-05-2012, 11:00 PM||#18|
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Madison, WI
* Chip clips. They are essential for keeping chips fresh in the FL humidity.
* Duct tape. Fixes just about anything.
* Ziplock bags. Holds snacks, sandwiches, wet swim suits, etc.
* Ziplock containers. Used for cereal, reheating leftovers (we stay in DVC studios a lot)
* kitchen sponge, cut into quarters with dish soap drizzled onto them. Used to clean mugs, cutlery, ziplock containers, etc when not at DVC.
* Sharp knife. Obviously in checked luggage.
* Small cutting board. Used with knife, above.
DVC Member since 1997
Walt Disney World 2013 * Disneyland Paris 2012 * Disneyland 2011 * Hong Kong Disneyland 2007 * Tokyo Disneyland 2007
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|