Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2012, 10:15 AM   #451
Gates2003
Earning My Ears

Where is Minnie and Friends dining?
Gates2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:22 AM   #452
rosie2283
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gates2003 View Post
Where is Minnie and Friends dining?
Plaza Inn...Main Street Disneyland

rosie2283 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-05-2012, 11:33 AM   #453
hulliechrisp
Mouseketeer

placed my order today! vacation is getting closer!!!
Old 09-05-2012, 05:19 PM   #454
Tiradan
All five in one year

I bought PhotoPass+ at DCA on the first day of my most recent trip (8/31-9/3). On the photopass site I can add borders to most of the pictures in my account and save it as a copy of the original. This increases the number of pictures in my account. Can I add many borders to many photos and have them all on the CD that comes with PP+?

BTW, I think PP+ is an awesome value
Tiradan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:40 PM   #455
heidica
Hooked on Disney! Is there a cure? Never mind I don't want one!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiradan
I bought PhotoPass+ at DCA on the first day of my most recent trip (8/31-9/3). On the photopass site I can add borders to most of the pictures in my account and save it as a copy of the original. This increases the number of pictures in my account. Can I add many borders to many photos and have them all on the CD that comes with PP+?

Yes. One year I added every border to every photo. Took forever to do but it was my first time and I didn't want to regret not using a border. Drastically increased my photos, but no extra charge. They had to send my photos on 2 discs.
Disney 7 day Cruise Nov 2002 (1st cruise ever )

heidica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:04 PM   #456
disneymom0104
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiradan View Post

Yes, they will all be on the CD. Also, if you want to change the size to 5x7 or 8x10 you have to do that and save it as a new photo as well. The default size of all the pics is 4x6.
Sept. 2008- Pop Century 11 days
Sept. 2010- Carribean Beach 12 days
Oct. 2011- Free Dining at Paradise Pier at DL! 6 days
Dec. 2012- DL- Hojo Kids Suite 7 days
disneymom0104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:22 PM   #457
suzannekelder
Earning My Ears

advice??

hoping you can help me out. just moved to so-cal, and got an AP. We're definately planning on going at least once a month to make it cost effective. but I dont think we're planning consecutive days.

When my family was at DW 2 years ago we did photopass and got hundreds of pictures....

will photopass be effective for me? and ideas??
suzannekelder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:46 PM   #458
ValpoCory
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzannekelder View Post
hoping you can help me out. just moved to so-cal, and got an AP. We're definately planning on going at least once a month to make it cost effective. but I dont think we're planning consecutive days.

When my family was at DW 2 years ago we did photopass and got hundreds of pictures....

will photopass be effective for me? and ideas??
I don't think so. With the slight exception being if you were planning on eating at a character meal and buying the photo package at full price, then you probably could justify the $70 needed to pre-pay for the PP+. The reason PhotoCDs and PP+ packages are so cheap at DLR compared to WDW is because most of the DLR customers are like you. Much smaller market for a product such as this.
ValpoCory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:48 AM   #459
DisneyDreamer2
DIS Veteran

Does anyone know for sure if all the pictures they take at the Halloween Party will be able to be added to the cd? Do they have lots of photographers avail at the Party?
DisneyDreamer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:19 AM   #460
starry_solo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer2 View Post
Does anyone know for sure if all the pictures they take at the Halloween Party will be able to be added to the cd? Do they have lots of photographers avail at the Party?
No one can know for sure since this is the first time the Photopass+ CD has been offered (this year).

For a regular PP card - yes. I had a few taken at a halloween party at DCA (back when it was held at DCA) and was able to look at the pictures online (didn't buy them).

So, if it was on the regular PP card, it should be on the PP+ card. They have lots of photographers available everywhere at DLR/DCA. You just have to look for them.
starry_solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:46 AM   #461
laura&fam
we must never, never doubt what no one is sure about

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymom0104 View Post
Yes, they will all be on the CD. Also, if you want to change the size to 5x7 or 8x10 you have to do that and save it as a new photo as well. The default size of all the pics is 4x6.
This is great advice. I had some pictures that I saved without a border, with a border in 4x6 size, and with a border in 5x7 size. Since the proportions are different between the 4x6 and 5x7 it will cut off your border if you don't. Disney won't charge you extra.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:16 PM   #462
PrincessIM
Mouseketeer

Just thought I would pass on our recent experience with photopass+. Definately worth the money! We were travelling with my two sisters and their families. I had told them them I would be purchasing the photopass+plus and that they should too. They thought it was the greatest thing especially when we were at Goofy Kitchen for DS bday and they came around and gave us our free printed photo package. All the photos were on our card too....they couldn't believe it. I never purchased ride photos in the past but with the photopass + I now have all those photos too. Only downside was that I found that there were quite a few photos missing. DD and I had waited in line for Merida and we received some other childs picture instead. I didn't realize it until we were at the airport so not sure if there's anything I can do about it now. Luckily I had also taken a picture with my camera so I was still able to capture the moment. I also had a photographer take a photo of us on Goofy's coaster in Toontown. As we got off the ride, he was going to hand me a photopass card but then realized I had the photopass+ and scanned it for me. Those pictures were the best photos of the trip.
PrincessIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 02:50 PM   #463
Rainforest_Elf
No Worries

So here's a stupid question. I bought a photo pass plus, and it came in a plastic DVD sleeve. Do I open that? It has a seal on it that says do not tamper with, cannot return if opened. Do I just bring that case, unopened, into the parks with me?
Rainforest_Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:09 PM   #464
starry_solo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainforest_Elf View Post
So here's a stupid question. I bought a photo pass plus, and it came in a plastic DVD sleeve. Do I open that? It has a seal on it that says do not tamper with, cannot return if opened. Do I just bring that case, unopened, into the parks with me?
Inside there should be the voucher to turn in for the actual Photopass+ card (plus a Gallery CD and the PP+ code). So, yes, open it up (unless you want to bring the whole thing with you). Make sure to write down the redemption code down (in case you lose the case)
starry_solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 05:12 PM   #465
hollyshoffbrau
Earning My Ears

Just got our photopass+ our voucher was taped to the outside of the dvd case..almost missed it since it pulled off when sliding case out of mailer
hollyshoffbrau is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: