Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The College Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2012, 12:09 PM   #1
duckman17
Earning My Ears

DCL Discount for CP?

Im sure it's already been asked and it's actually the first time I've ventured to the College Board section of the site but I was wondering what the discount is for DCP students? I'm thinking about going this spring and I'm getting more and more excited to apply.

Cameron
Old 09-05-2012, 05:01 PM   #2
SyracuseWolvrine
Hockey Fanatic
Is he a bigger hockey fan than a Canadian?

Cast Members (CP or otherwise) are eligible for space-available discounts on the Disney Cruise Line after 90 continuous days of employment with the company. A listing of space available dates can be found on The Hub.
The opinions and comments in the above post do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, policies or procedures of the Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, including but not limited to the Walt Disney World Resort and all areas contained therein. Any information or advice in the above post is subject to change at any time without notice. Tampering with, disabling, or destroying lavatory smoke detectors is prohibited. This post may contain nuts or be written by someone who is nuts. Void where prohibited. This post may not be reproduced without express written permission of the Commissioner of Baseball. The moving rubber line is moving at the same speed as you. Member FDIC.
SyracuseWolvrine is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: