Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2012, 03:31 PM   #1
Hidden_Mickey
DIS Veteran

Netflix

Is anyone else having trouble logging into their site? We have two queues. I can log into the account and see my DH's queue, which has only a few discs in it. When I try to swich to the sub-account to see my queue, it automatically logs me out. To see the second queue, you click on a spot right next to where you log out, so initially thought I clicked on "log out" accidentally. But, I did it again carefully, and no, I didn't log out by accident. It has been doing this off and on for months. Sometimes I can see the second queue, sometimes not. Well for a good week now I can't get in at all. Of course my queue has more dvd's in it, and I can't remember what they are. I spent an hour on the phone with them over the weekend. They kept telling me to clear the cookies from my browser, IE, with no results. I tried my laptop and DH's. Then I tried from the office yesterday, with no luck. It's not my pc, it's definitely their site. Do you think if I tried a different browser it would make a difference?

In the meant time, DH bought the Hunger Games DVD as soon as it was released. Well I knew it was near the top of my queue, so when I had them on the phone over the weekend, I asked them to remove it. Guess what? I got an e-mail from them today that the Hunger Games has shipped! I'm sooo ticked right now. I plan to call later and ask them to ship the next disc now so I don't have to wait for the Hunger Games to arrive, then ship it back, before I get the next one. We have Amazon Prime but haven't used the streaming. Does anyone have it? How does it compare? I'm ready to ditch Netflix. I just have to get into my queue once to see what the heck is in it and print it out!
Old 09-05-2012, 03:50 PM   #2
pixiewings71
Sweet!!! Totally!!!!!
YAY for good weather!
It's that Disney Magic, I don't know how it works but it does!

I've done that, watched a movie and it's up next in my queue, just open the package and return it at the same time. It's not that big of a deal.

As for having 2 queues, we only have 1 for DVDs and 1 for streaming so I have no idea what you're talking about. lol

We took 14 trips from July 07-July 08 and around 16 from Jan 09-Jan 10. We did 5 trips 2011-2012. 2012-2013 4 trips.

eBay and pins http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2213419
pixiewings71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:55 PM   #3
Praying Colonel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden_Mickey View Post
Is anyone else having trouble logging into their site? We have two queues. I can log into the account and see my DH's queue, which has only a few discs in it. When I try to swich to the sub-account to see my queue, it automatically logs me out. To see the second queue, you click on a spot right next to where you log out, so initially thought I clicked on "log out" accidentally. But, I did it again carefully, and no, I didn't log out by accident. It has been doing this off and on for months. Sometimes I can see the second queue, sometimes not. Well for a good week now I can't get in at all. Of course my queue has more dvd's in it, and I can't remember what they are. I spent an hour on the phone with them over the weekend. They kept telling me to clear the cookies from my browser, IE, with no results. I tried my laptop and DH's. Then I tried from the office yesterday, with no luck. It's not my pc, it's definitely their site. Do you think if I tried a different browser it would make a difference?

In the meant time, DH bought the Hunger Games DVD as soon as it was released. Well I knew it was near the top of my queue, so when I had them on the phone over the weekend, I asked them to remove it. Guess what? I got an e-mail from them today that the Hunger Games has shipped! I'm sooo ticked right now. I plan to call later and ask them to ship the next disc now so I don't have to wait for the Hunger Games to arrive, then ship it back, before I get the next one. We have Amazon Prime but haven't used the streaming. Does anyone have it? How does it compare? I'm ready to ditch Netflix. I just have to get into my queue once to see what the heck is in it and print it out!
Here's a post on the Hacking Netflix site that discusses the sign-in problem and recommended fixes:

http://www.hackingnetflix.com/2012/0...treaming-.html

Re: browsers--when I had problems logging into the DCL website someone suggested trying Google Chrome, and that solved my problem. Worth a shot--let us know if it helps.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: