Adventures by Disney forums

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Adventures By Disney
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2012, 12:50 PM   #15
familygoboston
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tufbuf View Post
Sorry to interrupt but those photos are simply amazing!! Oh my gosh! Your hubby has quite the eye and the lighting is just perfect. Makes me think of upgrading to a 1-series Canon... I'm not a Nikon person. You forgot one detail about his gear, what lenses did he use? And are all those handheld shots?

I am just going through the photos and will read it extensively tonight. At first when you posted the photos of the guides, I was wondering what water activity you had in Quito since it is right at the start of the post. I realized those were photos from the Galapagos.
Thanks!! Yes, the Robbie and Laura photo was a preview
OK, I will post a photo tips section at the end...when DH gets home I'll ask your questions and any other advice he has. He was a maniac checking the web for people who posted photo advice to get the "kit" exactly the way he wanted it. He's already shared the photos with everyone on our trip, because he just does it for the sport of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSmith View Post
Loving your trip report! It is so comprehensive. My pre-planning travel style is very similar to yours. I also check for passports before we leave the driveway!

Can't wait another instalment.
Thanks, "comprehensive" is a kind way to put it I know I couldn't get enough reviews like this when I was planning, so this is for all of us "uber" planners
familygoboston is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: