Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2012, 05:37 AM   #11
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mom View Post
I loved the picture of Ben totally in one of the holes at the Canada photo op site. I can barely fit my head in that thing and here he was entirely in the hole!

~NM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanetMom View Post
I loved that pic. It totally made me laugh (well snort) out loud to see Flat Ben all alone in the totem. Love it!
That picture with the totems in Canada is definitely a winner! Glad it made you both laugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat in GA View Post
Of course I can take another flat kid on my adult trip - with two already coming - what's another! Ben might like hanging out with an 11 year old and a 14 year old girl!

And I adore the picture of Ben having some tequila - who knew he'd get such adventures at such a young age!
OK then- I'll PM you later this morning to figure out how we want to do this. I think the original Flat Ben may be occupied during your trip, but I could either email you another copy (which you would have to print) or I could snail mail a laminated version to you. It didn't occur to me to laminate FB or attach him to a paint stirrer- That was Penny's touch!

BTW- Flat Ben can be customized, so if you have any special requests, let me know.

Yes, Flat Ben is certainly getting into some adventures that may not necessarily be "Mommy-approved". In the pictures I am about to post he is getting picked up by chicks all over Hollywood Studios!

Last edited by natebenma; 09-05-2012 at 05:58 AM.
natebenma is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: