DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-2012, 11:12 AM   #1
STLDisney_Freak
I don't have a short attention span, I just.....OH look a kitty! Cats are like potato chips you can't have just one! Chihauhuas, Shih Tzus and Pugs! Oh My!

AKL Room Request

We (DH and I) are booked at Animal Kingdom Jumbo house for check in on August 31. This will be our first time staying here and we are staying on dvc points. I know that I may not even get the request, but during check in it was asking what I would want as a room request and gave me the following options:

Request Savanna View (We already booked a savanna view via dvc so should I really check this too?)
Request Arusha
Request Kudu Trail
Request 5th Floor

I really want to see animals, animals, animals. I don't care about the walk or etc...just animals and the view so what do you recommend I check?

Cruises sailed: 12/08 Magic - Western, 09/10 Wonder - DVC Member, 10/11 Dream - Bahamas, 05/13 Fantasy - Western, 03/14 -RC Brilliance of the Seas - STEELERS cruise! 10/14 - Wonder Double Dip
STLDisney_Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:22 AM   #2
erionm
DIS Veteran

You will already be on the 5th floor, so that option is useless. Below is a link the DVC units on the 5th floor at Jambo House.
http://www.parkinfo2go.com/dvc-akv/floor5.php
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-21-2012, 05:20 PM   #3
STLDisney_Freak
I don't have a short attention span, I just.....OH look a kitty! Cats are like potato chips you can't have just one! Chihauhuas, Shih Tzus and Pugs! Oh My!

Quote:
Originally Posted by erionm View Post
You will already be on the 5th floor, so that option is useless. Below is a link the DVC units on the 5th floor at Jambo House.
Interesting..See I had no idea...Thank You!

Cruises sailed: 12/08 Magic - Western, 09/10 Wonder - DVC Member, 10/11 Dream - Bahamas, 05/13 Fantasy - Western, 03/14 -RC Brilliance of the Seas - STEELERS cruise! 10/14 - Wonder Double Dip
STLDisney_Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:53 PM   #4
drusba

DIS Veteran

Out preference at Jambo for savanna view is Arusha Savanna along Zebra Trail. You will have good views practically anywhere but we prefer the Arusha savanna, and the rooms on Zebra Trail, as soon as you get away from the lobby, face west, meaning you get to watch pleasant sunsets and don't get blinding sunlight on the porch or coming through the porch door windows in the morning. Kudo trail rooms over Arusha face east
Old 09-02-2012, 10:18 PM   #5
MarcyMouse
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by erionm View Post
On this map, what are all the white rooms in the front? Are those not DVC rooms?
Old 09-03-2012, 12:23 AM   #6
LisaS
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcyMouse View Post
On this map, what are all the white rooms in the front? Are those not DVC rooms?
Those are AKL hotel rooms that were not converted to AKV villas. They are not DVC rooms.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: