Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > W.I.S.H > WISH Journals
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2012, 08:15 PM   #1
acwinsett
DIS Veteran

Andreahís Frazzled to Fabulous WISH Journal (Comments Welcome)

Hi! Iím Andreah and Iím trying my best NOT to be frazzled.

My story
I discovered DisBoards a few years ago while planning my wedding and was SO excited to have a place to share my experience with other Disney Brides who were incredibly encouraging and supportive. Sadly, due to other commitments in my life, I havenít been posting consistently in the last couple of years. But, I have been fortunate to keep up with some of the wedding couples I met on the DisBoards via other social outlets like Facebook. (And Iíve been lurking around the boards from time to time.) Iím very excited to have found the WISH boards and hope to get some of you as well!

My WISH, basically, is to maintain control of as many areas of my health and well-being as I possibly can so that I can react to the uncontrollable stuff with at least a teeny amount of dignity and grace. Iím incredibly blessed and fortunate, so Iíll try to keep the venting to a minimum. Overall, I love my life, my family, my friends and, yes, I even love my work. Iím pretty cheerful most of the time. However, like so many others, I often feel like Iíve become some sort of magnet for crazy drama lately. Itís all OVER the place and it seems to be descending upon me all at once. For a number of reasons, I do have to use discretion in how much and what types of information that I share, but thatís not the point of this journal Ė the point is to make progress a little bit at a time Ė to minimize the ďfrazzledĒ and maximize the ďfabulousĒ Ė to encourage others to do the same. And I canít think of a more fabulous sub-culture of people than Disney enthusiasts who are looking to make progress in their own lives! I look forward to getting to know you.

Andreah
WEDDING STUFF: Our Planning Wedding Planning Journal (2009) | Our Wedding eScrapbook | Our Wedding Pinterest Board
FUN STUFF: My Pixie Dust Pinterest Board | My runDisney Inspiration Board
UPCOMING TRIPS: Ladies Getaway September 2014 - Disney Dream | Ladies Getaway Pinterest Board | Glass Slipper Challenge 2015 | Vancouver to Hawaii September 2015 - Disney Wonder
MEMORIES: Family Vacation May / June 2013 - Disney Dream + Swan | Christmas Vacation Dec 2012 - Disney Dream + Dolphin | Family Vacation May / June 2012 - Dolphin | Family Vacation Oct 2011 - Swan | Anniversary Trip Dec 2010 - Coronado Springs | Family Vacation June 2010 - Swan | Wedding Trip Dec 2009 - Contemporary | Wedding Planning Session July 2009 - Pop Century | Adults Only Getaway Sep 2008 (Got Engaged!) - Port Orleans French Quarter | Christmas Trip Dec 2007 - Pop Century | Christmas Trip Dec 2005 - Pop Century | Gavin's First Disney Trip July 2002 - All Star Movies | My First Disney Trip May 1996
acwinsett is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: