Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Other Lands > Australia
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2012, 05:11 AM   #11
Ms. Shuttergirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shushh View Post
Yay! That will be us from here on as well as its the only time when we can take an extended holiday.

I always feel like I'm behind on the DISboards! I keep meaning to read up on everyone's TR and PTR but I'm just struggling to keep up. It would probably help if I check in more often!

Ms Shuttergirl, I just read about your changes the other morning. It sounds like all in all, things worked out for the best.

Dabecs, your list looks quite manageable I will have to pay close attention to this photopass+. Last time, we just pre-bought the CD and got the photopass cards when we got there. From memory, shipping of the CD wasn't to bad (?$15?).

This is exactly what we did. I'm not sure I even knew I could purchase it beforehand . It's good to let Dabecs go first hehe

AS for me, my time just seems to fly by. I'm still trying to get together a blog post on our building progress for Ms Shuttergirl

Honey, don't stress, if you don't get it done you don't get it done. So long as the house is getting built and I see pics at the end I'm happy. And of course I'll have to head to Sydney to check it out. I can already see it coming to life in my mind

Europe is doing my head in. I just can't seem to find the motivation to finish off the loose ends. Still have to organise shore excursions for our cruise. My mind is elsewhere...like USA Dec 2013. I'm trying to figure out our driving route post WDW and Fantasy cruise and seeing if I can squeeze in a cruise on the Allure of the seas!
It's soooo funny you say this. I keep wanting to start researching our Europe 2014 trip when I haven't even organised our Europe 2013 trip. What is it with that?

Why don't you post some of the stuff you need to make decisions on, here on the DIS, and perhaps other people weighing in with their thoughts will help clarify for you what you actually need/want to do???? I found it amazingly helpful to type all my itinerary out. It was crazy how it helped me make some decisions I had been flip flopping on. I for one would most definitely like to hear what you are up to with it and would love to help if i can.

Oct 2009 Disneyland - stayed at Disneyland Hotel
Sept/Oct 2010 WDW - split stay Wilderness Lodge/POP Century - Trip Report http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2559987

PTR Christmas 2012 - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2979947
TR WDW/US/Canada Christmas trip 2012 - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3030550
Ms. Shuttergirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: