Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2012, 08:45 PM   #30
nesser1981
DIS Veteran

Welcome to the DISboards! Your family is beautiful!

We went on our DD's wish trip back in February/March, it was amazing!

Read lots of PTR & TR's and ask lots of questions.

I'd say, research the rides & height restrictions, that was one of the best things I did. It helped me steer the kids away from rides I knew they weren't big enough for without them getting upset.

All of your kiddos look pretty young, schedule a character breakfast or two if you can. We did 4 and the kids loved them!

Don't try to overbook your day, you'll be able to have do a lot, but remember that you'll probably have to cut some things out. I had a list of activities/rides/shops we wanted to hit on our trip, but if we had to scratch something off, we just went with it.

Try to figure out what is most important to each kid, that way they all get to do something special that they picked. I knew my DS really wanted to meet Flik from A bug's life, DD (our wish kid), she wanted to do whatever. LOL!

Research the characters your kids want to meet, that was a huge part of our trip. DD met over 40 characters while we were there. I used this site.
http://kennythepirate.com/

Don't be afraid to point out you're a wish family to the CM's, they'll get you to the front of the line for characters and you'll be ushered right into the fast pass lane on all rides.

Check out our PTR for my planning pages if you want, it'll give you an idea of how our trip went and it was very smooth! My DH made fun of my planning pages to start with, but they were a god sent in the end.

Keira's MAW PTR

Keira's MAW TR

2001, Disney Sea 2002, Animal Kingdom 2002, MK 2010, GKTW MAW 2012
nesser1981 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disney trip, make a wish, mia

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: