Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Gay and Lesbian at Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2012, 01:14 PM   #11
ToddB
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDork1969 View Post
There's nothing wrong about a boy wanting to stay at the Little Mermaid section...LOL!!...I guess spliting your stay between AoA & Pop would be easy, you just have to cross over a bridge...POR is another resort I want to stay at one day...and French Quarter...little by little I'm hoping to stay at the various Moderate resorts...but if AoA is better than what I see in the pics, I'll never want to stay anywhere else....whatever you decide, I'm sure it'll be great for YOU!!!
Haha, there definitely isn't! But, I am not staying there now I changed to Coronado Springs for my entire trip, used the room discount instead of free dining. I would rather pay out of pocket for food, I can't eat everything you get with the dining plan, lol, I'm more of a snacker:P After this trip I will have stayed at all but one moderate. Moderates are my favorite though, not sure why:P Staying from December 9-17, anyone want to meet up and go on a ride or grab a drink somewhere let me know!:D

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: