Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2012, 09:29 PM   #211
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Sure, post whatever you want on this thread and I will personalize. I think I have 3 DIS signs? Mickey, Minnie & Tigger and different fonts and different "stuff" at the bottom. if you want to combine two different ones, that will work. I will try to do this weekend.
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
chaoscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:19 AM   #212
budafam
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscent View Post
Sure, post whatever you want on this thread and I will personalize. I think I have 3 DIS signs? Mickey, Minnie & Tigger and different fonts and different "stuff" at the bottom. if you want to combine two different ones, that will work. I will try to do this weekend.
Could I just get Minnie on it? It's a girls only trip Thank you!!!
DxDP 12/3/13-12/10/13
Upcoming Trips: 10/25-10/31 BWV 10/31-11/3 DREAM

budafam is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-12-2012, 03:15 PM   #213
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by budafam View Post
Could I just get Minnie on it? It's a girls only trip Thank you!!!

Here it is, hopefully it's not too late.

Penny
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
Old 08-12-2012, 03:17 PM   #214
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Hi – Sorry I haven't been very active on the boards lately. However, I have found when it rains, it pours. But in this case these downpours are good things. Life is going to be very hectic for me over the next 6 weeks. After much back and forth we have a signed offer on our new house. Now we are waiting to get a mortgage. Since it is a short sale there are some problems with the house that the sellers aren't going to fix so we are working with the bank to rectify them so we can get a mortgage. We have excellent credit so I am not sure why they are making us jump through all of these hoops, but they are & we really want the house.

The exciting thing is I am going to have an office with space for my 1,000 books which have been boxed and stored in our storage room for a very long time. So the next few weeks are going to be busy with packing, organizing and throwing things out. Once we make settlement the whole house needs painting and rugs, new fridge and dishwasher. Plus since this house is so much bigger than our duplex, we will need more furniture. So I will be spending time shopping. Also, it is almost two acres of land so we will be cleaning up the property.

In the midst of this and before we actually move in we have a scheduled Disney trip. When we come home from Disney we will hopefully make the move and unpack. So life will be quite hectic. As much as possible I will try to make time to individualize any of my current DISigns that are easily individualized. However, I will not be creating additional cruise cards, autograph cards, shirts, etc.

Thanks for understanding, Penny
Old 08-12-2012, 03:38 PM   #215
tlh0726
DIS Veteran

Congratulations and Good luck!
Old 08-23-2012, 12:55 PM   #216
jeirikis
Mouseketeer

birthday t shirt

Hi, I'm hoping this request isn't too late I am looking for a t- shirt decal for my son's 1st birthday. I don't really know what I want for him but one idea was to have the Mickey head & inside of it have the fab 5 & maybe something to say I'm celebrating my 1st birthday! We leave for our trip on Sept 15th.

Thanks so much!
jeirikis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 01:28 PM   #217
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeirikis View Post
Hi, I'm hoping this request isn't too late I am looking for a t- shirt decal for my son's 1st birthday. I don't really know what I want for him but one idea was to have the Mickey head & inside of it have the fab 5 & maybe something to say I'm celebrating my 1st birthday! We leave for our trip on Sept 15th.

Thanks so much!
Please see post above, I am not taking any new requests. Sorry, Penny
Old 08-23-2012, 02:44 PM   #218
jeirikis
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Please see post above, I am not taking any new requests. Sorry, Penny
Sorry about that & good luck!
jeirikis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:55 PM   #219
erin327
Mouseketeer

I see you sort of taking some time off, but if you have time I would love to have one of the "Proud member of the disboards" designs with my screen name on it.

Thanks!
erin327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:04 PM   #220
jefferdos
Earning My Ears

I attempted to make a request earlier today but don't see it anywhere now. So if this is a duplicate I am sorry.

I understand you are in the process of a move. I was hoping once you were settled in perhaps you could personalize a few things for me! I love your work.

Thank you so much for helping make peoples vacations even more special!

May I please get 3 of these personalized with the names Ashlyn, Sierra and Olivia?
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...eBrittany3.jpg

Thank you!
jefferdos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:21 AM   #221
PegIra
DIS Veteran

Good Luck !!

Penny,

Good luck with the house and everything, hope everythings goes great!!

Enjoy your Disney Trip !!!
PegIra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:29 PM   #222
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by erin327 View Post
I see you sort of taking some time off, but if you have time I would love to have one of the "Proud member of the disboards" designs with my screen name on it.

Thanks!
Erin - that's easy to do, pick one. they are all here
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...irt%20DISigns/

copy and paste the one you like as I find them using the picture, not the file name. I can do this before I leave if you get back to me by tomorrow.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:30 PM   #223
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PegIra View Post
Penny,

Good luck with the house and everything, hope everythings goes great!!

Enjoy your Disney Trip !!!

Thanks so much. It's a short sale and things are still not settled. Hopefully when we get home from Disney it will all will be fixed and we can finally go to settlement. The good thing is I moved into my current place in 1975 and have a lot of "stuff". We are throwing stuff out and finding "stuff" I didn't know I had. LOL Thanks for the good wishes. Penny
Old 08-28-2012, 10:12 PM   #224
erin327
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Erin - that's easy to do, pick one. they are all here
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...irt%20DISigns/

copy and paste the one you like as I find them using the picture, not the file name. I can do this before I leave if you get back to me by tomorrow.
Awesome! Thank you! I'd like this one please.

Have a wonderful trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
erin327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:40 AM   #225
noahdove
DIS Veteran

Your trip hopefully will give you a much needed break and help you ponder your new home and give you insight on what will happen when you get home..there will be time at Disney to do this

noahdove is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: