Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board > Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2012, 04:12 PM   #46
A dream is a wish
Mouseketeer

Wow so many beautiful photos! A truly magical trip
A dream is a wish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:15 PM   #47
RoseBug
I'm a Geordie, we don't own coats and go out in the snow barefoot!

Purchases

I am ashamed to say, we did VERY little shopping. So not like me, but we were having too much fun!

We bought:
a Tinkerbell lanyard, Minnie 20th Anniversary pin and Alice pin
2 engraved glass slippers
20th anniversary photo album (light up one) and 2 autograph books
Some biscuits and sweets
20th Anniversary Minnie light up wand
20th Anniversary Christmas tree decoration
First Christmas tree decoration

and that was it! How shocking!!!! Rosebug did get her Snow White dress; hairband; bag; doll and Tinkerbell playset included in her makeover too! Although Snow White didn't make it home with us somehow, luckily a friend was there so I texted her and she brought Snow White home for Rosebug (well bought another one!)

I had all these plans to buy the most fantastic things and never went into more than 2 shops! Oh well!
Disneyland California July 1998 *Day trip* Disneyland Paris August 2004 *Kyriad* Disneyland Paris February 2007 *Day Trip whilst visiting Paris*Disneyland Paris June 2009 *New York* Disneyland Paris February 2012 *Cheyenne* Disneyland Paris August 2012 *Newport Bay Hotel Admirals Floor* Disneyland Paris February 2014 *The Disneyland Hotel* Disneyland Paris February 2015 *The Disneyland Hotel*

RoseBug is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-24-2012, 04:17 PM   #48
RoseBug

Quote:
Originally Posted by A dream is a wish View Post
Wow so many beautiful photos! A truly magical trip
Thank you! It was a magical trip, but now I have to decide which photos to print off for the album. I took over 1000, and the album holds 200!
Disneyland California July 1998 *Day trip* Disneyland Paris August 2004 *Kyriad* Disneyland Paris February 2007 *Day Trip whilst visiting Paris*Disneyland Paris June 2009 *New York* Disneyland Paris February 2012 *Cheyenne* Disneyland Paris August 2012 *Newport Bay Hotel Admirals Floor* Disneyland Paris February 2014 *The Disneyland Hotel* Disneyland Paris February 2015 *The Disneyland Hotel*

Old 08-24-2012, 04:24 PM   #49
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBug
Aw how cute is she with Pluto?
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:26 PM   #50
A dream is a wish
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBug View Post
Thank you! It was a magical trip, but now I have to decide which photos to print off for the album. I took over 1000, and the album holds 200!
That's the difficult part! I need to do it myself, I managed to take 980 photos and still haven't chosen the ones to have printed it's too hard when there are so many nice ones! Hopefully you'll mange, or have several albums
Old 08-24-2012, 04:30 PM   #51
RoseBug

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinks_1989 View Post
Aw how cute is she with Pluto?
I know - it was the cutest thing ever! It went on for ages, at the end of the video he was pretending to eat her food, she thought it was hilarious!

Old 08-24-2012, 04:31 PM   #52
RoseBug

Quote:
Originally Posted by A dream is a wish View Post
That's the difficult part! I need to do it myself, I managed to take 980 photos and still haven't chosen the ones to have printed it's too hard when there are so many nice ones! Hopefully you'll mange, or have several albums
It's going to take a while. And then to choose some for the walls too! My house is already like a bloody gallery, it's going to be even worse now!

Old 08-24-2012, 04:36 PM   #53
A dream is a wish
Mouseketeer

Quote:
It's going to take a while. And then to choose some for the walls too! My house is already like a bloody gallery, it's going to be even worse now!

You can never have too many pretty photos
Old 08-25-2012, 06:29 AM   #54
pearldove
Earning My Ears

Really loved your trip report! Your little girl is adorable Glad you had a lovely time!
pearldove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:00 PM   #55
RoseBug

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearldove View Post
Really loved your trip report! Your little girl is adorable Glad you had a lovely time!
Thank you!

Old 08-25-2012, 04:56 PM   #56
Ware Bears

Elvis Fan
Fridge Magnet hoarder

DISboards Moderator

Aw, I've so enjoyed reading that, loved seeing all the photos of your beautiful little girl. I'm so glad you got the pass to make Rosebug's life easier (can't believe that awful woman wouldn't make way for that poor man, shocking behaviour ) and never feel guilty about it as it wouldn't be given if she didn't qualify for it, I'm sure given the choice she'd rather wait rather than suffer with her tummy.

Quote:
I think usually it is Thursday - Sunday at 4pm in the DLH. But this was Tuesday at 3-3:30ish, so wondering if it was an unplanned extra? Worth an ask though!
I thought so too but as we left Inventions a few minutes after 3pm on Sunday the princesses were all downstairs already meeting and greeting. I should have looked to see if there was a sign up giving dates/times (there was last year) but I didn't think, sorry.

Quote:
I am ashamed to say, we did VERY little shopping. So not like me, but we were having too much fun!
Rosebug won't be little for ever so far more important to capture all those special memories and it's kinder on your bank balance!
WDW Holiday Inn Nikki Bird Easter 2004 DLP Explorers August 2005 DLP Explorers Christmas 2005 DLP Explorers August 2006 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Grand Plaza, St Pete Beach Easter 2007 DLP Explorers Halloween 2007 DLP Explorers August 2008 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Disney Wonder Bahamas/Yacht Club Christmas 2009 New Year 2010 DLP Disneyland Hotel May 2011 DLP Newport Bay Club August 2012 DCL Disney Wonder Alaska DL Candy Cane Inn August 2013
Moderator Disneyland Paris
Ware Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:48 PM   #57
RoseBug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ware Bears View Post
Aw, I've so enjoyed reading that, loved seeing all the photos of your beautiful little girl. I'm so glad you got the pass to make Rosebug's life easier (can't believe that awful woman wouldn't make way for that poor man, shocking behaviour ) and never feel guilty about it as it wouldn't be given if she didn't qualify for it, I'm sure given the choice she'd rather wait rather than suffer with her tummy.

I thought so too but as we left Inventions a few minutes after 3pm on Sunday the princesses were all downstairs already meeting and greeting. I should have looked to see if there was a sign up giving dates/times (there was last year) but I didn't think, sorry.

Rosebug won't be little for ever so far more important to capture all those special memories and it's kinder on your bank balance!
Actually you know what - if I gave her the choice and said "Rosebug, you can either have no more tummy problems OR you can go on Pirates/Peter Pan/Snow White and sodding Pinocchio as many times as you like, which would you like?" I am pretty sure I know which she'd take, what's a bit of tummy ache eh?

Wonder if the Princesses is a summer addition to DLH?

Hell yeah, the lack of shopping has either MOT'd and taxed our car or bought me a new living room carpet! So I'm happy!

Old 08-26-2012, 03:30 PM   #58
tinks_1989
need a like button

I have seen on a few Disneyland Paris Facebook pages that the princess have been appearing for meet and greets at the hotel I hope we get to see them would love to be able to give princess pavilion a miss this time!
Old 08-26-2012, 04:32 PM   #59
RoseBug

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinks_1989 View Post
I have seen on a few Disneyland Paris Facebook pages that the princess have been appearing for meet and greets at the hotel I hope we get to see them would love to be able to give princess pavilion a miss this time!
I think they should make this more regular for definite. It isn't fair to expect little girls to either wait in line for 2 hours or eat at the most expensive restaurant in the park just to meet a Princess.

Old 08-27-2012, 02:33 AM   #60
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBug

I think they should make this more regular for definite. It isn't fair to expect little girls to either wait in line for 2 hours or eat at the most expensive restaurant in the park just to meet a Princess.
I agree and we weren't that thrilled with the food at the restaurant so to pay that much then still be hungry is such a waste. We literally paid 100+ Euros for characters interaction!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: