Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2012, 04:24 PM   #11
LifeIsDis
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

I almost die because there is too much Disney merchandise in front me. BUT I LIVED!

August 12th

August 12, 2012 was the day I was waiting for over 200+ days. And finally it came.

First full day in Disney! Going to Downtown Disney, eating at Cape May and going to the Magic Kingdom :D

That’s right partners! That there day we were starting our 9 day Disney vacation!

I was super excited. Walt Disney World was less than 5 miles away from us and I couldn’t wait any longer!!!

We woke up at 7 that morning. We made it down to breakfast at 9 and it was pure craziness. People were going every which way. It was just nuts.
I’m not a big breakfast person anyways so I could care less about eating at that moment. Didn’t I mention DISNEY WORLD was like right down the street??????

So we got into the crowd. It wasn’t worth coming down because they had nothing good.

We got some food and went to find to find a table. I don’t know why we thought we would find a table because there were like 100000 people in there. So we had to stand at this little counter.

I got eggs and orange juice. That was it. I didn’t feel like a sausage patty thing that probably wasn’t even sausage or Cheerios for the third day in a row. So I got those two things.
The eggs were amazing. Best eggs I have ever had…NOT. They were watery. It was just nasty. I took one bite and I was about to throw up. Then I tried to get rid of the egg taste with my orange juice and it tasted like I was drinking straight water.

Mum got some cereal and tea.

I was starving and I needed something to eat. So Mum went on the hunt for some fruit. They only had apples and I can’t eat apples because of my braces. Awesome. Then she saw this woman coming out with yogurt and they were going like hot cakes. So she got one for me and that was my breakfast. Watery eggs, orange juice aka water, and strawberry yogurt. Such a five star meal.

Well that was an awful breakfast.

We headed out of Crazyville USA, went up to our room and got our bags.
I pretty much skipped to the front desk to check out. IT WAS TIME IT WAS TIME IT WAS TIME.

We loaded up the car and we were off!

We always go to Downtown Disney on our first day so I put the address in the gps and then I saw it.

Hdbjwbsjsbqjsbxjsjdbshbejahajlsknm!!!!!!!!!!!

I just love that big pole in the way…

WE WERE FINALLY AT DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We parked near the entrance of the lego store and World of Disney.

Then, it was time.

I put my lanyard on, got some stuff together to put in my backpack and we were off for a morning of shopping! Works for me…

I just loved these window displays on the walkway into DTD. The dresses are made of DOLLS!

HI LEGO FAMILY! I LOVE YOOOOUUUU!

Aren’t they just perfect? Except I don't know why they would of brought 4 dogs to Disney (I KNOW THEY ARE NOT REAL).

I just love the lego displays.

I said hi to my dinosaur, sea creature type thing friend (I should probably know what he is since he is my friend) and beautiful Saratoga Springs.

I tried for an artsy photo here, but it didn’t come out the greatest.

Our first stop was World of Disney aka Disney merchandise Heaven. They really should just change the store name to that. Works for moi!

Then I pretty much died because so much Disney merchandise was in front of my eyes, shouting out “BUY ME BUY ME!” So I did. No not all of it, but most. Well, a few items. If only I could buy that whole store…but first I need to find a rich man who likes Disney. And he has to be cute. I mean, the guys in World Showcase are cute, but I don’t know if they are rich. One has to be. But I think it would be really weird if I went up to one and asked them if they had a lot of money. Yeah, that would be really weird.

What was I talking about again? Oh that’s right! How I almost died because there was way too much Disney merchandise in front of me.

So I ran around the store like a mad woman. I was like “LOOOOOOK IT MUM!!!! I WANT THAT THIS AND THAT OTHER THING!!!!” It was just too much for me.

PIIIIINNNSSSSS!!!

EAR HATS!!!

MICKEY!!!

REALLY AWESOME HAT!!!

REALLY AWESOME SHIRT!!!

REALLY AWESOME MUGS!!!

(I like to say really awesome a lot…)

pretty castle <3

Then I saw them. PILLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was dying to get one after seeing so many pictures of them. Aren’t they really awesome?!?!?!?!?!?! I’ll just answer that for you. YES, YES THEY ARE.

So I got this stuff:

Main Street window book, a ring, an Oswald pin, pencils (so I can be the cool one in school), and a calendar.

Mum got a car sticker that says WDW on it and earrings. (don’t have a picture of them. Sorry!)

While I was waiting in line, I was getting very impatient. It was seriously, the longest line. I know people love to talk to CMs (we do too!) but this woman was talking to this CM FOREVER! It seemed like an hour went by already. I was getting annoyed and Mum was off looking at jewelry.

I started looking around when I saw two people that looked VERY familiar. I hopped out of line (I HAD to!) and raced over to them…

Last edited by LifeIsDis; 08-27-2012 at 12:52 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: