Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Sea World / Discovery Cove
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-2012, 12:28 PM   #1
motherof2boys
Mouseketeer

Thank You to the Man who found my sons camera!

My Family of 4 spent the day at Discovery Cove yesterday. What a fabulous day!!! My reluctant 10 year old let me use his Kodak Play Sport Underwater Camera/Camcorder for the day with the promise I'd replace it if I lost it. He & I took amazing pictures/videos all day.
Somehow Hubby left it in the shower/changing room. Hubby felt horrible! Called Discovery Cove but they were closed so he left a message. Called back this morning and they had it!! So...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to the Man who found & returned it! You made a 10 year old very happy!!

: yay:
motherof2boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:00 PM   #2
Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina
DIS Veteran

Love happy endings!!! Glad it all worked out well!!!

Jan. 2009....onsite at POR: all 4 Disney Parks
Jan. 2012....offsite on I-Drive: Universal Studios, IOA, SeaWorld, & Discovery Cove
Aug. 2012...Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa: Aquatica, Discovery Cove, and more
Dec. 2012...onsite at SW! Christmas week at SeaWorld, Aquatica, Gatorland, airboats, & holiday fun
**Christmas 2012 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3041415
Aug. 2013....Sheraton Vistana Resort: Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Cocoa Beach & more! **August 2013 Trip Report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3167818

Aug. 2014.....SVR, SW, DC, AQ, TL, Daytona & MORE! Visit my trip report in progress: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=51863899

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-21-2012, 03:09 AM   #3
thatgirl23
Mouseketeer

Mind if I ask a question about the Kodak Playsport?

How did it work for you guys? And I'm assuming you took it in the salt water areas as well? The reason I ask is that I had a Playsport I brought the first time we went to DC and it stopped working after taking it in where the stingrays were. All the compartments were sealed so I didn't know if it had to do with the saltwater. I've had it replaced but I haven't taken it back to DC to try using it again. I'm a little nervous but on the other hand it's sitting here not being used and I'd LOVE to be able to used it when we go in October.
10/01: offsite -- 6/02: offsite -- 1/04: ASMusic -- 4/04: ASMusic -- 5/05: offsite -- 7/05: ASMovies -- 12/07: ASMovies -- 12/08: ASMusic -- 5/09: ASMusic -- 10/09: ASMusic -- 3/10: ASMusic -- 8/10: ASMusic -- 3/11: ASMusic -- 7/11: offsite -- 10/11: ASMusic -- 10/12: ASSports -- 7/13: ASMusic -- 12/13: ASMusic -- 7/14: ASMusic

Discovery Cove Trainer for a Day review - July 21, 2014

thatgirl23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:14 AM   #4
motherof2boys
Mouseketeer

The Kodak Play Sport worked great! We used it both in the salt & fresh water areas. The buttons were a little sticky from the salt water when Hubby picked it up the next day. That made me nervous b/c we planned on rinsing out when we got back to our room. I rinsed it thoroughly and it was fine. I did open it and wipe down the inside with a damp cloth as well.
It's a great camera for the price. The pictures came out great! I'm thinking on getting myself one for Christmas
motherof2boys is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: