Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Resort Community Threads & Photo-Video
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2012, 10:43 AM   #1
kathneric
Earning My Ears

HELP with Disney Photo Session at Epcot

Hi All!!
I hope I'm putting this thread in the right place. We are doing a photo shoot in October. We are doing the hour one session (cannot think of what they are calling it)
We are doing Epcot at 9am and was told we could do England, France and Morocco, not Canada (a wedding that mornign).
I'm REALLY excited! I'm that type of mom that always said I would do photo's, like the ones in the mall and with my daughter turnign 2 soon, I'm embarrassed to say, I've NEVER done it!!! Thats why I'm really excited about this shoot.
I'm just clueless about photos. I was married in Disney, had an outside photographer and was really unhappy with my pictures, like I have 1 wedding pic in my house so I really wanted to do this with Disney and I'm hopefully we will get some nice shots.
Here is my question.... I don't want thses shots to scream disney, I'm really just hoping to use the locations to get some unique shots. Can anyone, whose done this locations or anyone who really just has a love of photography share any ideas of where in these locations. Or maybe you have pics you could post to give me a good idea???
Thanks for any help you can offer!!
kathneric is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: