Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-21-2012, 01:56 PM   #1
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person
 
Carrie_Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 13 km from Disneyland Paris
Posts: 4,929

Smile [AP holders offer] 20 % off Breakfast at Café Mickey - ends 07/11/2012

http://idf-offres.disneylandparis.fr...e-mickey.xhtml

Even though it says supposedly from the 7th - only received the mail today ..... lol


Get 20% discount with your Annual Pass.

Visit the restaurant Café Mickey every morning for breakfast and meet Disney Characters!
Enjoy a magical awakening every day at 8am and 9.30am.
Café Mickey awaits you with family or friends on Lake Disney, the Disney ® Village.

RESERVATIONS RECOMMENDED: + (33) 1 60 30 40 50

Offer available from August 7 to September 30, 2012. Offer valid on presentation of your valid Annual Passport . 6 people maximum, excluding alcoholic beverages. Not combinable with other offers or discounts in progress. Not combinable with the permanent advantage offered by the Annual Passport.


ETA - Has been extended to the 7th of November 2012
__________________
The Frog The Rosbif

Vive la différence

Last edited by Carrie_Cat; 09-19-2012 at 06:44 AM.
Carrie_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 02:45 PM   #2
tinks_1989
need a like button
 
tinks_1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Somerset (South West England)
Posts: 6,370

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie_Cat
http://idf-offres.disneylandparis.fr...e-mickey.xhtml

Even though it says supposedly from the 7th - only received the mail today ..... lol

Get 20% discount with your Annual Pass.

Visit the restaurant Café Mickey every morning for breakfast and meet Disney Characters!
Enjoy a magical awakening every day at 8am and 9.30am.
Café Mickey awaits you with family or friends on Lake Disney, the Disney ® Village.

RESERVATIONS RECOMMENDED: + (33) 1 60 30 40 50

Offer available from August 7 to September 30, 2012. Offer valid on presentation of your valid Annual Passport . 6 people maximum, excluding alcoholic beverages. Not combinable with other offers or discounts in progress. Not combinable with the permanent advantage offered by the Annual Passport.
That's great thanks for posting this :D
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-21-2012, 04:37 PM   #3
tinks_1989
need a like button
 
tinks_1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Somerset (South West England)
Posts: 6,370

Is it 20% off hotel rate or the full rate? Sorry if that is a really silly question just wondered if that is considered a discount.

Last edited by tinks_1989; 08-22-2012 at 01:04 AM.
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 02:01 AM   #4
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person
 
Carrie_Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 13 km from Disneyland Paris
Posts: 4,929

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinks_1989 View Post
Is it 20% off hotel rate or the full rate? Sorry if that is a really silly question just wondered if that is considered a discount.

It's 20% off the price on the menu which I think is 24.50€

Most AP holders aren't staying in onsite hotels but if they were this one isn't for them as they pay 16.50€
__________________
The Frog The Rosbif

Vive la différence
Carrie_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 03:33 PM   #5
tinks_1989
need a like button
 
tinks_1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Somerset (South West England)
Posts: 6,370

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie_Cat

It's 20% off the price on the menu which I think is 24.50€

Most AP holders aren't staying in onsite hotels but if they were this one isn't for them as they pay 16.50€
Ok thanks! Can you use shareholders discount on the hotel discount?
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:45 AM   #6
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person
 
Carrie_Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 13 km from Disneyland Paris
Posts: 4,929

Extended to the 7th of November 2012
__________________
The Frog The Rosbif

Vive la différence
Carrie_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:24 AM   #7
Vala
DIS Veteran
 
Vala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,334

Yay! Food issue for departure day fixed.
__________________
I've been BOO'd by fairykin!
Vala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:31 AM   #8
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person
 
Carrie_Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 13 km from Disneyland Paris
Posts: 4,929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vala View Post
Yay! Food issue for departure day fixed.
Glad that it's useful to someone
__________________
The Frog The Rosbif

Vive la différence
Carrie_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.