Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2012, 06:30 PM   #11
pixarmom
DIS Veteran

Ashley, just wanted to let you know that I recently shared your video with our boys (ages 5, 12 and 13) and we all love it!!! Jeremy is their kind of guy! (We're the family with the three boys who make the "awesome face" for every photo I take and, therefore, have an expression quite like Jeremy's in pictures!) I think we'll be doing a little Ashley and Jeremy dancing of our own during the sail away party next Monday! And our middle son is a baseball player and huge baseball fan - so love the "Centerfield." I'm still trying to convince our 13-year-old avid vinylmation collector that there will not be Vinylmation FE gifts on our cruise. His response: "Will they [Ashley and Jeremy] ever be on one of our cruises?" Thanks again for this wonderful report (we keep returning to it to check on menus, Navigators, etc.) I really appreciate all the helpful information and have enjoyed getting to know both of you!
Disneyland (x many since 1975), Poly (x many since 1983), BC (x many since 1992), BWI (x3), YC, CR, WL (x2), AKL, POFQ, Dolphin, CSR (x3), CBR, POR-Riverside, All Star Sports, 2011 Disney Dream, 2012 Disney Wonder to Alaska, 2012 MNSSHP, runDisney: 2013 Inaugural Disneyland 10K, 2014 Princess Half Marathon and Cinderella Family 5K

August 2014: Last Minute WDW (ASMu)
January 2015: WDW Marathon and 5K (AKL, GF, BWI!)
August 2015: DL Half Marathon!
pixarmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: